23 year old tranny in the uk who'll play dead for you <3

bbun

Forum Newcomer
hey my names faye, im a 23 year old transgender girl and i wanna be the prettiest corpse there is !
im really into playing dead for other guys or girls or whatever. ive done it a few times before with people on here but its been quite a while since then now.
i really really adore morgue scenarios a lot but im happy to cater to your tastes <3i just love the thought of being cold and lifeless and vacant. seemingly unknowing as someone explores and violates my corpse.
ive still got a dick but im nearly 3 years on hrt so ive got pretty sizable boobs and wel... i look like a girl lmao. i somewhat enjoy being purposely misgendered in death though sometimes... if its with the right guy whos sensitive enough about those things.
theres not enough dead tranny content online so i hope to help fill that hole. i really look forward to having my corpse explored by some of you! hopefully !
i live in the north of england but im willing to travel in the uk !
my email is fayelayton111@gmail.com , discord is lain#6710 and kik is shellbeokay

Faye, my uncut cock tingles at the thought of playing with you luscious breasts and massaging your pretty feminine cooling lifeless body. Your corpse to be showered with love & my cum.

Back