bindiboi

Thread Killer
I got a weird one. Anyone else get turned on by heartbeats? I especially love the sounds of a struggling heart. One that is stressed either by simply working out but also from sexual arousal, or from impending death.

I can relate. Particularly in situations of impending death (Not that I've actually experienced that. Fantasy will have to suffice.)

I wear earplugs to sleep - and sometimes I can hear my heartbeat - it terrifies me, to be honest. I guess because I am reminded there is only one beat between me and no me.

In fantasies, killing or getting killed, I love to imagine feeling the last heartbeats of the dying man (me or my victim), and then it stops.

IRL, especially after sex, I love to rest my head on my partner's chest and listen to his heart beating.

I wear earplugs to sleep - and sometimes I can hear my heartbeat - it terrifies me, to be honest. I guess because I am reminded there is only one beat between me and no me.

Sometimes when I bike a lot to the mountains my heart rate goes up 120 bpm and it feels like my heart wants to jump out of my chest, scary feeling but it quickly passes...I assume this is what you feel when you have a heart attack?

It is that sensation that I love. Years ago, I used to be reckless and did a lot of drugs. My favorite were drugs that made my heart race and skip. It was extremely dangerous because I would take overdoses of ephedrine just to have my heart race so fast that it would skip. I one time took so much that all I could do was lie still and not move, when I would so much as roll over it would beat so fast that I would pass out. I haven't done that in years but I still remember it fondly.

Oh man, dangerous play there.

So you remember passing out? How was it?

Yeah, I remember passing out. It was the only time it's ever happened. I don't totally pass out easily. It is hard to explain the sensation. There was some chest discomfort, but I assume it was the really fast heartbeat. If you've ever hyperventilated before it is close to that sensation. First the weird, buzzy feeling. Then everything went black, but not unconscious yet, just no eyesight. Then the next thing I know, boom, I'm waking up. It isn't exactly the best way to go unconscious, but it got the job done, even if it was accidental. I do miss the feeling of the fast and skipping heartbeat, but I was 20 and better suited to be able to handle it. Now, I would probably have a massive heart attack, but what a way to go.

:jawdrop:I understand u..cose heart is my fetish! when I work stronger in gym or I run my heart pumps faster and I can feel it and hear it from chest..this make me horny and I always think to a bullet or a knife that can break the pump..and I feel horny

Last edited:
Totally with you Davetutt, big fetish for me as well. When my heart would skip it was such a turn on feeling like it could stop at any time. Dangerous though, it's been years since I purposely did it. Still, every once in a while, I'll get a palpitation and that feeling, though brief, returns.

I'm with you on the whole heart fetish thing,I absolutely love seeing,feeling ,listening to a fit guy's heart,pumping.Plus using a stethoscope on the chest,and thinking about how the heart would react to a small bullet,or a knife piercing it,while I was listening to it thru my stethoscope!definitly a hot fetish for me!

I'm with you on the whole heart fetish thing,I absolutely love seeing,feeling ,listening to a fit guy's heart,pumping.Plus using a stethoscope on the chest,and thinking about how the heart would react to a small bullet,or a knife piercing it,while I was listening to it thru my stethoscope!definitly a hot fetish for me!
I also love this. I would like to steth such guy whose heart is struggling for life being pierced with bullet. Also scenes of firing squad execution of barechested guys or hairy daddies with throughout stethoscope checkup of their hearts after execution.

I would love to experience the heartbeat stop and feel as my brain dies and the white light begins. At that point, it is too late to come back and it just happens. I am sure the heart will be beating so fast and hard but when it stops must be an awesome thing to experience.

I'm a huge fan of hearts--hell, it's my biggest fetish! I'd love to cut someone open (no matter the gender) and do what I want to their rapidly pounding heart <3

I'm a huge fan of hearts--hell, it's my biggest fetish! I'd love to cut someone open (no matter the gender) and do what I want to their rapidly pounding heart <3

same but muscular males only. its all i think about when i see a shirtless body is 1) shagging the arse off him and 2) feeling his heart beating in my hand, teasing it and crushing it before pulling it out of his scared breathing chest.. i'd love a job as an executioner but i wouldnt like to carry out the job on women or old men that have been on death row half their lives.. i want strong young men and i want to make their strong hearts suffer.

I like to lay in bed with a naked (live) dude, put my head on his chest and sleep, listening to his heart. It puts me right to sleep (after I cum, of course). In the middle of the night, I wake up, and start rubbing places that stimulate him. He wakes up gradually, his breath gets heavy, and his heart beat speeds up, while my ear is still glued to his hairy chest. Nothing more exciting to me....

:jawdrop:I understand u..cose heart is my fetish! when I work stronger in gym or I run my heart pumps faster and I can feel it and hear it from chest..this make me horny and I always think to a bullet or a knife that can break the pump..and I feel horny
When I see some barechested man I always think about a bullet or a knife breaking his heart when his heart enters in fibrillation with it and a doctor makes CPR on him.. I feel very horny also.

Back