Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heartbeats

Forum Lurker

My favorite heart related scene. Have had this fetish since I was young. I love collecting scenes from movies related to the heart. This and other clips are from my profile on YouTube.

Forum Inhabitant
    Yup, I'd be standing my hands tied over my head to a tree branch. I'd be beaten black and blue, with one eye swollen half-shut. My shirt has been torn off, and sweat trickles down my bare-ches6t and abs. My hands are tied over my head to a tree branch, stretching my body as stand almost tip-toe. Some guy has his big hand on my left pec and is pressing into my chest. He is feeling each beat of my pounding heart. I can only twist, but he places his other arm around my waist and hold me still, He is pressing one hand over my lower left pec, as if giving my heart a medical exam. He lowers his hand slowly down my body and drags me closer to him as he lowers his head and places his ear to my chest. Now, he listens to my heart thumping. My heart is pounding rapid and forceful and he holds me closer to him to hear every THUMP-thump, THUMP-thump, THUMP-thump. I glance down and see a long and serrated knife in a sheafe on his belt. One big hand on my belly, his ear against my chest, as I stgand here, bound and helpless in the woods.

Forum Regular
    is cruising along a country lane in the night after the hottest day of the year. Still humid and warm and to avoid traffic you take a shortcut only to find that some poor sod crashed their car. You pull up and see not a soul in sight around but in the driver seat this unconcious muscular hunk who clearly never saw a cow from nearby farm lands which battered his car. Looks as though he’s hit his head off the steering wheel. You can see his ribs move and chest rise giving indication he’s still alive. You open the door on the passenger side, get in and place your head of his strong muscley chest right in between his nipples and you hear it .. thumpa ... thumpa... thumpa ... damn 50 beats per minute. This motherfucker has a powerful pump in his body. Not an ounce of fat on him and you can tell that deep muscle pumps of pure protein filled meat. Still there’s no one around and before you know he is in your passenger seat and your driving home with him. You put him on your bed. Your bondage cuffs around his wrists and another pair around his ankles and you can’t resist. You straddle on top of him and once again on his chest you hear... thumpa thumpa thumpa .. more than second between. That pure lean piece of human beef is just not giving up. You have no choice. This hunk no older than 21 has to die. He’s awake now and he’s trying to fight you off him. You have no choice but to kill him you have to make that now hammering heartbeat stop. You feel as his life pumps in fury. How his muscles strain to break free. It’s blasting in his muscle tits and you have no choice but to stop it and you’ve got to stop it right now. You’ve took him from the scene, you’ve got no escape. That life might not want to die but you have to make it die. That pump won’t give up you have to force it to give up. Do you strangle him whilst your hands feel his pulse stop stethoscope or microphone to his chest and you listen to those hard hammering deep contractions weaken and die or do you stop it by removing it? Do you cut that body, that powerful frame apart. Grab the very soul of this human being and forcibly rip it out of him. That boy has enough meat to feed you for some time. No one saw you take him. You just have to consume and destroy the every evidence. Starting with the part of him that refused to give up. The part that wouldn’t and still won’t stop. The beating heart in you bare hand. His beating heart
    Last edited by demon007; 24-04-18 at 03:31 AM.

Forum Inhabitant
    Quote Originally Posted by demon007 View Post
    is cruising along a country lane in the night after the hottest day of the year. Still humid and warm and to avoid traffic you take a shortcut only to find that some poor sod crashed their car. You pull up and see not a soul in sight around but in the driver seat this unconcious muscular hunk who clearly never saw a cow from nearby farm lands which battered his car. Looks as though he’s hit his head off the steering wheel. You can see his ribs move and chest rise giving indication he’s still alive. You open the door on the passenger side, get in and place your head of his strong muscley chest right in between his nipples and you hear it .. thumpa ... thumpa... thumpa ... damn 50 beats per minute. This motherfucker has a powerful pump in his body. Not an ounce of fat on him and you can tell that deep muscle pumps of pure protein filled meat. Still there’s no one around and before you know he is in your passenger seat and your driving home with him. You put him on your bed. Your bondage cuffs around his wrists and another pair around his ankles and you can’t resist. You straddle on top of him and once again on his chest you hear... thumpa thumpa thumpa .. more than second between. That pure lean piece of human beef is just not giving up. You have no choice. This hunk no older than 21 has to die. He’s awake now and he’s trying to fight you off him. You have no choice but to kill him you have to make that now hammering heartbeat stop. You feel as his life pumps in fury. How his muscles strain to break free. It’s blasting in his muscle tits and you have no choice but to stop it and you’ve got to stop it right now. You’ve took him from the scene, you’ve got no escape. That life might not want to die but you have to make it die. That pump won’t give up you have to force it to give up. Do you strangle him whilst your hands feel his pulse stop stethoscope or microphone to his chest and you listen to those hard hammering deep contractions weaken and die or do you stop it by removing it? Do you cut that body, that powerful frame apart. Grab the very soul of this human being and forcibly rip it out of him. That boy has enough meat to feed you for some time. No one saw you take him. You just have to consume and destroy the every evidence. Starting with the part of him that refused to give up. The part that wouldn’t and still won’t stop. The beating heart in you bare hand. His beating heart
    Totally awesome,

Forum Lurker
    This may be a little lame, but I like the idea of vigorous cpr. But cpr with a difference. In an effort to improve cpr, which lets face it is not very effective. It is discovered that chest compression doesn't work as well as abdominal compresstions. Placing the hands on or below the belly button followed by forceful thrusting, at least I'd like to try it.

Mortua sed non sepulta! alexonedeath's Avatar
    If we are going to move the placement of hands for CPR all the way from chest to below the belly button, we might as well continue another couple of inches so we can get our hands on the victim's cock and balls. Even if the patient dies, the resuscitator will have had a good time down there.
    "I'll hit you so hard your ancestors will die."
    .....Harlan Ellison

Forum Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bindiboi View Post
    I got a weird one. Anyone else get turned on by heartbeats? I especially love the sounds of a struggling heart. One that is stressed either by simply working out but also from sexual arousal, or from impending death.
    Laying ones ear on a man's chest and listening to the heart is one of the best experiences one can have in life.

Fucking yeah

Oh yes

Quote Originally Posted by JMsidious View Post
    I wear earplugs to sleep - and sometimes I can hear my heartbeat - it terrifies me, to be honest. I guess because I am reminded there is only one beat between me and no me.
    I resonate with this so much.

But I do love others heartbeats and even their organ noises.

Forum Inhabitant
    My hands tied behind my back. I'm naked and huge muscle-guy is holding me up from behind, his left arm is around my neck, his right hand is at my lower left pec, his fingers dig into my chest, feeling my heart pounding. I can feel my own heart beating against his huge hand. He slowly starts to squeeze my neck cutting off my air. I struggle to break free, I kick his shins, but I get nowhere. He tightens his choke hold, and leans back, lifting my feet off the ground. I feel my heart beating strong and rapid, he presses his hand against my chest harder. I start to weaken as he feels my heart beat become erratic and sluggish. Finally, I hang limp in his grip as he continues to palm my still chest. When he's tired of feeling my beatless heart, he tosses me to the dirt like a sack of garbage.

Forum Lurker
    I would like to steth a woman whose heart has been pierced with bullet or a knife, to hear the last beats. Or I want to get killed or commit suicide with a knife into my heart.

Forum Regular
    Oh my god you don’t understand how hard I get by the sight of young teens and men with shirtless bodies that are physically muscular and the thought of what their hearts feel, sound, look and even taste like. My fetish is so dark that I am here on holiday in a seaside town and I can see slim boys with visible 6 pack abs and clear chest muscles and I just want to get their hearts. Nothing would complete me more than tying ones muscular body up and literally lying on top of his heartbeat. Feeling it scared and it’s pure strength as I cut it out of him. Cutting apart his skin in between the visible muscles using the edges as outlines making a big enough slit to shove my hand in and grab his strong life.. my hand crushing the life out of it squeezing it so hard to cause him so much agony as I also bite his lips and face. Allowing him the freedom of death as I pull it out of him

I walked passed one yesterday and I could see his chest again no fat on him but I could literally see his heartbeat. Each forceful pump pushed again his chest right where the muscles part at the sternum on the left side his meaty heart whacked against his chest as if it wanted me to free it from it’s prison and I would’ve only been too happy to oblige. By just watching the two or three blasts of his life muscle literally seeming to jump out of his chest. I thought about nothing else all night than wanting to physically rip it out of him and feel it die

Quote Originally Posted by demon007 View Post
    The beating heart in you bare hand.
    And soon in your belly.

Forum Newcomer
    I go about my day not thinking about my heart pumping away in my chest until it skips a beat. It's almost as if he's reminding me that he's there.

Thread Information