I like to lay in bed with a naked (live) dude, put my head on his chest and sleep, listening to his heart. It puts me right to sleep (after I cum, of course). In the middle of the night, I wake up, and start rubbing places that stimulate him. He wakes up gradually, his breath gets heavy, and his heart beat speeds up, while my ear is still glued to his hairy chest. Nothing more exciting to me....
I am looking for hot dude who allows me to listen to his heart with a stethoscope. I had several experiences like this last month. I remember some hot dude with well developped cute chest whose heart replayed me when I auscultated him his heart never slows less then 100 bpm. When I made comments about his fast heartbeat his heart rate reached 120 bpm. His dick was very hard then. As a mine also. It was unbelieveble experience for me.

i'm so loving fit athletic muscular male hearts, pumping their hearts to the limit, feeling how strong and fit their hearts is.

I'd love to just cut a boy open while we're fucking (or vice versa) and let his heart beat out in the open. I wouldn't try to stop it myself, I'd just squeeze it a little, but I'd wait for the boy to bleed out and die while his heart just pumps air or might end up getting too excited and stopping beforehand

There are so many scenarios in my head; crucifying a hot guy then extirpating his hot heart, typical Aztec/Mayan human sacrifice, an evil doctor, surgery scenario while having sex with an athletic guy or young boy. Fell their hearts in my hand, sticking my fingers inside the chambers, even stick my cock into the heart and fuck the living hell out of it, until heart tissue comes out of the heart. ;)

Two weeks ago I stimulated the ass and balls of some man in his 40's. First I put the stethoscope piece on his chest below his left nipple in order to listen clearly to his heartbeat during all the process. I noticed his heart changed his beating by frequency or strength according he reach the orgasm. It was very exciting and amazing to feel so his heartbeat. Sometimes he moan from pleasure and his heart seem to stop. These moments I felt also with my hand put on his chestwall feeling his hard heartbeat.

Very much agree. The pounding, the skipping of an odd beat, like a wild animal caught in a trap, the death throws of terror....yes a turn on.

I try to mess with my heart sometimes but its hard to make it react. I tried energy drinks with exercise to make it skip and stuff but it barely reacts :( I have a steth though. I also tried breathing in a bag.

My favorite heart related scene. Have had this fetish since I was young. I love collecting scenes from movies related to the heart. This and other clips are from my profile on YouTube.

Yup, I'd be standing my hands tied over my head to a tree branch. I'd be beaten black and blue, with one eye swollen half-shut. My shirt has been torn off, and sweat trickles down my bare-ches6t and abs. My hands are tied over my head to a tree branch, stretching my body as stand almost tip-toe. Some guy has his big hand on my left pec and is pressing into my chest. He is feeling each beat of my pounding heart. I can only twist, but he places his other arm around my waist and hold me still, He is pressing one hand over my lower left pec, as if giving my heart a medical exam. He lowers his hand slowly down my body and drags me closer to him as he lowers his head and places his ear to my chest. Now, he listens to my heart thumping. My heart is pounding rapid and forceful and he holds me closer to him to hear every THUMP-thump, THUMP-thump, THUMP-thump. I glance down and see a long and serrated knife in a sheafe on his belt. One big hand on my belly, his ear against my chest, as I stgand here, bound and helpless in the woods.

is cruising along a country lane in the night after the hottest day of the year. Still humid and warm and to avoid traffic you take a shortcut only to find that some poor sod crashed their car. You pull up and see not a soul in sight around but in the driver seat this unconcious muscular hunk who clearly never saw a cow from nearby farm lands which battered his car. Looks as though he’s hit his head off the steering wheel. You can see his ribs move and chest rise giving indication he’s still alive. You open the door on the passenger side, get in and place your head of his strong muscley chest right in between his nipples and you hear it .. thumpa ... thumpa... thumpa ... damn 50 beats per minute. This motherfucker has a powerful pump in his body. Not an ounce of fat on him and you can tell that deep muscle pumps of pure protein filled meat. Still there’s no one around and before you know he is in your passenger seat and your driving home with him. You put him on your bed. Your bondage cuffs around his wrists and another pair around his ankles and you can’t resist. You straddle on top of him and once again on his chest you hear... thumpa thumpa thumpa .. more than second between. That pure lean piece of human beef is just not giving up. You have no choice. This hunk no older than 21 has to die. He’s awake now and he’s trying to fight you off him. You have no choice but to kill him you have to make that now hammering heartbeat stop. You feel as his life pumps in fury. How his muscles strain to break free. It’s blasting in his muscle tits and you have no choice but to stop it and you’ve got to stop it right now. You’ve took him from the scene, you’ve got no escape. That life might not want to die but you have to make it die. That pump won’t give up you have to force it to give up. Do you strangle him whilst your hands feel his pulse stop stethoscope or microphone to his chest and you listen to those hard hammering deep contractions weaken and die or do you stop it by removing it? Do you cut that body, that powerful frame apart. Grab the very soul of this human being and forcibly rip it out of him. That boy has enough meat to feed you for some time. No one saw you take him. You just have to consume and destroy the every evidence. Starting with the part of him that refused to give up. The part that wouldn’t and still won’t stop. The beating heart in you bare hand. His beating heart

Last edited:
is cruising along a country lane in the night after the hottest day of the year. Still humid and warm and to avoid traffic you take a shortcut only to find that some poor sod crashed their car. You pull up and see not a soul in sight around but in the driver seat this unconcious muscular hunk who clearly never saw a cow from nearby farm lands which battered his car. Looks as though he’s hit his head off the steering wheel. You can see his ribs move and chest rise giving indication he’s still alive. You open the door on the passenger side, get in and place your head of his strong muscley chest right in between his nipples and you hear it .. thumpa ... thumpa... thumpa ... damn 50 beats per minute. This motherfucker has a powerful pump in his body. Not an ounce of fat on him and you can tell that deep muscle pumps of pure protein filled meat. Still there’s no one around and before you know he is in your passenger seat and your driving home with him. You put him on your bed. Your bondage cuffs around his wrists and another pair around his ankles and you can’t resist. You straddle on top of him and once again on his chest you hear... thumpa thumpa thumpa .. more than second between. That pure lean piece of human beef is just not giving up. You have no choice. This hunk no older than 21 has to die. He’s awake now and he’s trying to fight you off him. You have no choice but to kill him you have to make that now hammering heartbeat stop. You feel as his life pumps in fury. How his muscles strain to break free. It’s blasting in his muscle tits and you have no choice but to stop it and you’ve got to stop it right now. You’ve took him from the scene, you’ve got no escape. That life might not want to die but you have to make it die. That pump won’t give up you have to force it to give up. Do you strangle him whilst your hands feel his pulse stop stethoscope or microphone to his chest and you listen to those hard hammering deep contractions weaken and die or do you stop it by removing it? Do you cut that body, that powerful frame apart. Grab the very soul of this human being and forcibly rip it out of him. That boy has enough meat to feed you for some time. No one saw you take him. You just have to consume and destroy the every evidence. Starting with the part of him that refused to give up. The part that wouldn’t and still won’t stop. The beating heart in you bare hand. His beating heart

Totally awesome,

This may be a little lame, but I like the idea of vigorous cpr. But cpr with a difference. In an effort to improve cpr, which lets face it is not very effective. It is discovered that chest compression doesn't work as well as abdominal compresstions. Placing the hands on or below the belly button followed by forceful thrusting, at least I'd like to try it.

If we are going to move the placement of hands for CPR all the way from chest to below the belly button, we might as well continue another couple of inches so we can get our hands on the victim's cock and balls. Even if the patient dies, the resuscitator will have had a good time down there.

I got a weird one. Anyone else get turned on by heartbeats? I especially love the sounds of a struggling heart. One that is stressed either by simply working out but also from sexual arousal, or from impending death.

Laying ones ear on a man's chest and listening to the heart is one of the best experiences one can have in life.

I wear earplugs to sleep - and sometimes I can hear my heartbeat - it terrifies me, to be honest. I guess because I am reminded there is only one beat between me and no me.

I resonate with this so much.

But I do love others heartbeats and even their organ noises.

Back