Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heartbeats

Forum Lurker
    I would love to experience the heartbeat stop and feel as my brain dies and the white light begins. At that point, it is too late to come back and it just happens. I am sure the heart will be beating so fast and hard but when it stops must be an awesome thing to experience.

Forum Lurker
    I'm a huge fan of hearts--hell, it's my biggest fetish! I'd love to cut someone open (no matter the gender) and do what I want to their rapidly pounding heart <3

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StarKid View Post
    I'm a huge fan of hearts--hell, it's my biggest fetish! I'd love to cut someone open (no matter the gender) and do what I want to their rapidly pounding heart <3
    same but muscular males only. its all i think about when i see a shirtless body is 1) shagging the arse off him and 2) feeling his heart beating in my hand, teasing it and crushing it before pulling it out of his scared breathing chest.. i'd love a job as an executioner but i wouldnt like to carry out the job on women or old men that have been on death row half their lives.. i want strong young men and i want to make their strong hearts suffer.

Forum Inhabitant
    I like to lay in bed with a naked (live) dude, put my head on his chest and sleep, listening to his heart. It puts me right to sleep (after I cum, of course). In the middle of the night, I wake up, and start rubbing places that stimulate him. He wakes up gradually, his breath gets heavy, and his heart beat speeds up, while my ear is still glued to his hairy chest. Nothing more exciting to me....

Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by davetutt View Post
    I understand u..cose heart is my fetish! when I work stronger in gym or I run my heart pumps faster and I can feel it and hear it from chest..this make me horny and I always think to a bullet or a knife that can break the pump..and I feel horny
    When I see some barechested man I always think about a bullet or a knife breaking his heart when his heart enters in fibrillation with it and a doctor makes CPR on him.. I feel very horny also.

Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by toptuan View Post
    I like to lay in bed with a naked (live) dude, put my head on his chest and sleep, listening to his heart. It puts me right to sleep (after I cum, of course). In the middle of the night, I wake up, and start rubbing places that stimulate him. He wakes up gradually, his breath gets heavy, and his heart beat speeds up, while my ear is still glued to his hairy chest. Nothing more exciting to me....
    I am looking for hot dude who allows me to listen to his heart with a stethoscope. I had several experiences like this last month. I remember some hot dude with well developped cute chest whose heart replayed me when I auscultated him his heart never slows less then 100 bpm. When I made comments about his fast heartbeat his heart rate reached 120 bpm. His dick was very hard then. As a mine also. It was unbelieveble experience for me.

Forum Lurker
    i'm so loving fit athletic muscular male hearts, pumping their hearts to the limit, feeling how strong and fit their hearts is.

Forum Lurker
    I'd love to just cut a boy open while we're fucking (or vice versa) and let his heart beat out in the open. I wouldn't try to stop it myself, I'd just squeeze it a little, but I'd wait for the boy to bleed out and die while his heart just pumps air or might end up getting too excited and stopping beforehand

HeartsFeetCross
    There are so many scenarios in my head; crucifying a hot guy then extirpating his hot heart, typical Aztec/Mayan human sacrifice, an evil doctor, surgery scenario while having sex with an athletic guy or young boy. Fell their hearts in my hand, sticking my fingers inside the chambers, even stick my cock into the heart and fuck the living hell out of it, until heart tissue comes out of the heart. ;)

Forum Newcomer
    Two weeks ago I stimulated the ass and balls of some man in his 40's. First I put the stethoscope piece on his chest below his left nipple in order to listen clearly to his heartbeat during all the process. I noticed his heart changed his beating by frequency or strength according he reach the orgasm. It was very exciting and amazing to feel so his heartbeat. Sometimes he moan from pleasure and his heart seem to stop. These moments I felt also with my hand put on his chestwall feeling his hard heartbeat.

Forum Regular
    damn hearing it stop

Forum Inhabitant
    Very much agree. The pounding, the skipping of an odd beat, like a wild animal caught in a trap, the death throws of terror....yes a turn on.

Forum Lurker
    I try to mess with my heart sometimes but its hard to make it react. I tried energy drinks with exercise to make it skip and stuff but it barely reacts :( I have a steth though. I also tried breathing in a bag.

Forum Inhabitant
    I too have a crazy fetish for the heart. Listening to it, feeling it, seeing it.

HeartsFeetCross
    Quote Originally Posted by heartmuscle View Post
    I too have a crazy fetish for the heart. Listening to it, feeling it, seeing it.
    Then let me expose mine for you. ;D

Thread Information