Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I feel horrible, searching all day and nothing found, no trace as if they evaporated into thin air. They were brand new and the neighbours paid for them. Granny stares at me in disbelief. I think I may have dropped them in snow one metre deep. I don't know what to do.

:very angry:

they are probably in the most obvious place.........

Yeah...resting in peace under snow on the garage roof.

How are your feets doing ?

:th_smiley_eh: And where exactly did you find them because I searched everywhere...

hey
my feet are great,
i fucked the shit out of my own left sole today
and cummed all over the big boy!!!!!
12 1/2 EE
i love my hot feet!!!!!!!! lol

If you think your keys are on the garage roof, perhaps you could melt that snow by heating up the garage. If the sun has come out, put something dark on the snow to melt it faster. It could be black plastic, a dark blanket or even soot. If you try to scrap it off, the keys will go with the snow and hosing it down with a hose may collapse the roof.

If you think you might have lost them in the yard, spread wood ashes over the snow to melt it faster. The ashes are good for the grass.

I did the same thing with my mailbox key while I was trying to brush the snow off my bay leaf tree. I found it when the snow melted. A metal detector might help, Meatie

What's the problem Meatpie?
a. The one locked in the attic can't get out anymore.
b. You can't get in anymore and your secret stash is starting to smell now temperatures are going up again.
c. The neighbor is a gang leader who needs to deliver the goods hidden in your attic within a week or he's fish food.
d. All of the above.

The neighbours have an old door in the attic and I use it to play dead and take photos. :stroke:

No I can't find the damn keys, I have no idea how I lost them or where to search.

Keys should have mobile phones, so when you lose them, you simply call them and the rnigtone shows where they are.
Hope you find them soon, Meatpie.

No I can't find the damn keys, I have no idea how I lost them or where to search.
I guess it is time to call a seance and find a dead guy to look for your keys. Of course you could just call a locksmith or a neighborhood thief to break in and then re-key the attic lock, but then they might find the cute dead guys you have hidden in the attic.

Losing keys can be a real pain if you don't have a back-up set saved with a friend or family member. Hopefully your's will just reappear.

FOUND THEM

I found them early morning on the garden shed roof after the snow melted. Fished them out with with a magnet and cord, granny helped.

:dancing:

wow i hear you guys in europe are getting slammed with snow, we got slammed last year so far knock wood we are having an easy winter in new york good luck europe

Back