justintownsend

Forum Newcomer
Does anyone ever get turned on by your boyhood fantasy? Just curious if other dudes have a "haunting" rendition of their boyhood dreams.

I used to read in the newspaper about young men (17, 18, 19) being executed (back when I was like 12 or 13) and imagine it being me. I still think along those lines.

yes i often thing back to when i was 13 and i slept over my friends house and took advantage of him, it was totally fucking hot, he's supposedly straight now married with kids

Started when I was 12 I would think about how I could die nude all of the was it would happen and still do

Yes, I always liked to play cowboys or war. I always played the bad guy, so I could be killed. I still love doing this today.

Last edited:
I loved playing cowboys and Indians as a boy, too, also a soldier in combat. Especially love playing American Civil War, me a Yank and the enemy them Rebs.

Erected tents with my buddies, camped out and got raided and went on missions with my young budds. I was never the "bad guy" rather always a good guy who bought the farm too soon, always ended up killed dead with my randy sneaks n' boots on.

With either an arrow shaft, bayo or bullet planted mighty willfully deep by other men inside o' me. Oh yeah, was such a lotta young dude horny FUN.

STILL makes me grow a hard-on, thinkin' about this summer becomin' an American Civil War re-enactor to feel THAT really aroused way again.
:dancing::winner::rocks4::rocksss::hat::Rock2:

:automatic: :Owned: :muahha: :skull:

:stroke::load::load::load::load::load:

Last edited:
I relive those all the time. As a young teenager a MILF type (think Jennifer Coolidge in American Pie) promises to make me a man if I'll hang myself for her. At that age I'm just as horny for the noose as I am for her! If I had the internet back then and there were predatory women like there are men these days, I would never have survived!

I started at 13 would imagine being killed by strangulation and all my clothes being removed

At school aged around 9 or 10 we used to play 'Dying' we would all charge a tree stump where the guy who was it would spray us with machine gun fire, (arrows, grenades etc by special request) The person who 'died best' in their opinion would then be 'it' for the next turn. Always got a hard on playing it. Would love to do that with a bunch of guys now, only a lot more sophisticated. I can easily see the appeal of re-enactment groups, just wish a few more hot guys in them, trouble is it's expensive buying all the right gear and mostly overweight, middleaged who can afford such an expensive hobby. Going to a multi period re-enactment event later this year, all time periods from ancient Greek thru civil war, american civil war, romans, saxons, medieval, napoleonic, wild west, WWI and WWII and modern day with all sorts of other stuff too, I've been a few times before and it always has some hot guys. Re-enactors can be very obliging when it comes to posing for photos.

God this all brings back the memories - I thought about so many ways of dying and wanted so much to find someone to do me - nothing changes except the age lol

Yes! My interest in cute dead guys started with playing cowboys and indians when I was very young. I was turned on by prentending to shoot my childhood friends then checking the bodys very carefully.

Oh yes! Since I was seven yrs old, I got turned on by scenarios where I'm wearing shorts, swim trunks, underwear, or nude, and I'm strangled, have my neck broken, drowned, suffocated. I still enjoy getting together with like-minded people to act out such scenes.

When I was just a kid – and not old enough to know better – I’d watch pro wrestling on TV thinking all the punishment they were dishing out and taking was totally real. Until I wised up, I really thought they were like modern-day gladiators trying to genuinely hurt if not maim or kill, each other.

There were always be a couple of matches where sadistic muscle-bound heels would predictably beat the living crap out of hunky young jobbers. I'd be disappointed if the heel didn’t dish out a prolonged, truly brutal beating to his athletic but hapless punk of an opponent. Somewhere I started fantasizing about what it would be like to get mercilessly beaten, stomped, slammed, choked, tortured and my neck eventually snapped by a truly sadistic, ‘roided-out wrestling god (perhaps one called with good reason, “The Butcher”) in front of a huge live audience of his cheering fans for a $19.95 hour-long PPV snuff special.

I relive my childhood fantasies all the time!

One of my favorite role-plays when I was in Junior High was Captured Cowboy. I'd be shirtless, my hands tied behind my back [sister's jump-rope]. I'd be wearing my cowboy boots, and a Texas belt-buckle underlining my outie belly-button. Randy would back me against a tree and walk back to his bow and arrow set [rubber-tipped]. He would draw the bow back as sweat started to trickle down my lean body. After a couple of minutes, he'd release the arrow. He always hit me right over my heart. I'd slam back against the tree as I let out a low groan. I'd slide down the tree and fall to the ground, moaning and writhing. He'd walk to me, loading another arrow. As I puffed my chest out, he'd draw the bow back, and then lower the arrow down to my left pec. He'd release the arrow again piercing my heart. I'd let out a low and guttural groan, chest heaving until I would lay still, killed by two arrows through my heart. He would then place his hand over my heart, or place his ear on my chest, to be sure my heart was no longer beating.

Had lots of games with him that ended with one of us shot or stabbed through the heart.

From my seventh dreamed of old guys taking me home taking off my clothes putting me in a bath tub washing me
Using and abusing me and when he didn't need me he dumped me in a old basement or an badly cleaned old setictank
Game had to go on for a while and at the end when he had enough of me had to strangle me slowly
There was in my childhood in our neighbourhood 3 times a pedophile alerd gone out to look for them but never found one
Later heard about all of the priest stories and asking myself why they and not me

Back