Oh, yeah... I've had this fantasy of being cornered, chased and shot to death in verious scenarios since I was maybe 13 or 14.

Mostly I remember reading about executions and wondering a) what it would be like to be led to the gallows/gas chaber/or electric chair. I read over and over again about the execution of the Rosenbergs and I remember reporter's descriptions of executions - at least one describing the clothing and all of a gas chamber execution. I also remember seeing that they conducted autopsies on executed criminals and wondering what it would be like to know you were going to be cut up in a few minutes. I have played out a gallows scene a number of times and once a garrotte scene.

I have had fantasized about being experimented painfuly by a sadistic "doctor' since I was 10 or 11 yo and still have those fantasies - would be happy to role play them, safe and sane of course :)

It shouldn't surprise anyone here that I constantly fantasize about getting burned at the stake! Naked of course!
When I was young I was actually tied naked to a stake at summer camp with a fire lit under me. Those boys got more than they bargained for when first I willingly walked to the stake nude fully erect :horny: Then humped the stake :fast jerk: as they built the fire under my bum, and shot a huge load :load: against the stake as the fire licked my butt! I actually thought that they were going to burn me to death! And in some ways I was disappointed when they didn't, after all I had been totally humiliated but was still totally horny :horny:!

My fantasy about being burnt at the stake was already strong when this happened and it only became stronger! I regularly fire-play which never fails to get me aroused :stroke: and have dreams of my own execution by burning at the stake!

Fireboots

i do i was 12 and imagined dying and being prepared for my funeral being dressed in my suit and put in a coffin makes me so hard thinking about it. i wanna role play it so bad ;)

:load:

Back