I offer my delicious belly. you can make sausages. I have fresh intestines , liver and I have a beautiful adipose tissue. who want to eat my fat , organs and flesh?

Always wanted a blade deeper into my lower belly, gone in about 3cm but need someone the same as Jamie needs to go that bit deeper. By the way Jamie I would have no problem making a nice deep wound in your abdomen.

At last someone in the UK, you have done the same as me and your desires seem the same - maybe we could get together and both enjoy the result?
Get in touch of you want to take it farther I do

willing vistim

and what think u about a real bodybuilder man like me ?
im very muscular bodybuilder with sixpoack abs , somebody , will try slit that hard sixpack open ?
i dont know how deep will go the knife to cu my thick muscleflesh... my muscled body , and sixpack

and what think u about a real bodybuilder man like me ?
im very muscular bodybuilder with sixpoack abs , somebody , will try slit that hard sixpack open ?
i dont know how deep will go the knife to cu my thick muscleflesh... my muscled body , and sixpack

Oh wow. What a guy

this website is the first I've ever seen where people post to want to be snuffed. Is this serious and is this legal to do if somebody consents to it? That's really cool in a way, if I wouldn't get arrested I'd gladly do it just to know how it'd feel.

Is this serious and is this legal to do if somebody consents to it?

Killing other people is murder and worst possible crime so ads like this are just fantasy.

If we have reasons to believe someone is going to hurt other people we usually contact police and they act quickly.

In the past several of our members have gone to jail for posting stupid comments on the internet especially about hurting children, eating children and cooking them.

Please read our forum rules.

We don't allow such comments even as a joke and we work with police in all countries of the world.

Back