NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
My sister has a big heart, too much I guess because she moved home and broke up with a nigger she dated for a few years. When she got here, it moved in with its family in the south and she told its that she didn't love it anymore and wanted nothing to do with it. So the nigger cuts its wrists open and its sisters have the nerve to call my sister up and get mad at her, saying that she doesn't care about it. Then, the nigger was patched up and it went out and got drunk to drown its sorrows and then it came home and made a scene at its sisters house and they kicked it out and then my sister heard about it and felt sorry for him and brought it's nigger ass back here.

Now, nobody wanted to take it in because it's a lazy nigger who won't work or carry it's weight. All it does is drink and complain and everyone is telling her to get rid of it but she won't and it's driving everyone crazy!

How should we get rid of this filthy lazy fucking nigger? I hate it and he's making me its his entire race. Should we just start being down right racist and make it so uncomfortable that it leaves, or should we just beat it and lynch it to make it die.

Nasty situation, nigs are people too. Don't colour insult him maybe talk with him in a "friendly" way and tell him current situaiton cannot continue and that he is no longer welcome.

WOW! What a fucking AWESOME family you've got here, NecroHeadfucker!!! OK...let's take a moment to review. First there's the nigger. Then there's the cock-sucking tramp who is dating and supporting him, and lastly there is you, a guy who gets off by skullfucking dead guys! I'll bet your mom is so proud of her brood. I wish I could come for Thanksgiving, but there probably is not enough room in the trailer for me.

the solution is staring u in the face , isn't it? after all, he did slit his wrists once, didn't he..........

Well... There is one solution and I can guarantee you that it will work. But it will require a lot of personal sacrifice from you. Working solutions are never easy and neither is this one.

Since your sister's hotness for it is a major problem, you need to drive a wedge between it and her. To drive a wedge, seduce it by hitting on it. Temp it with your big milky white ass. Believe me, nigs love tight white asses. Boys' or girls' don't matter, as long as it's moist, warm and tight! Once it got hooked on banging your lil tight pink hole, it'll neglect your sister causing her to have nothing more to do with it. Then get one of your banging sessions with it on tape. Don't forget to act like you were forced and file a rape charge with the police. Voila, problem solved.

Get it to meet with you somewhere quiet

Take off your shirt and start seducing it

Once your pants are off, so are its. It's easier than it sounds

Tell it your hole is much tighter than your sis', it'll want to find out if that's true

Make sure to act like you're in a lot of pain. After all, if it aint hurt, it aint tight

Remember to try different positions, if it gets bored, the plan will fail

To get it hooked, tell it you love to swallow! Gotta sacrifice! Remember?

If you need help, I can come over and get one of your banging sessions on tape for you. There is no fee as long as you agree to share it on this forum. Anyway, good luck!

Last edited:
There's a word for whores, I mean, young women like your sister. Coalburner. (Learned that from chimpout! See, knowing your way around the internet pays, you learn new things every day! :D)

And I know Meathead said Nigs are people to, they really are, but they're the kind of people that look best at the end of a rope. And considering the type of site this is if you took pics and posted them I suspect everyone would be too busy jacking off to be concerned about a very minor display of "racism." But for sure, you'd have to make it lookkk like a suicide.

aaron...your friends should be able to handle this situation....can they be hired out for "special" projects???

hehehe

I got lots of friends who would help you out...

See NecroHeadfucker, lots of people willing to help you out. Bet you're not the only one to have this little issue.

(Aaron, introduce me to your friends, I think we have some things in common... :)

What an interesting discussion. Slaughter, is that you Dino? In the belly, I seem to recognise you too, your ol' pal killawabbit.
()()
('-')
(")(")

hehehe

I got lots of friends who would help you out...

Thanks. That's great to know! Could they take off his head? I think it would be hot to fuck a nigger head with his big nigger lips sliding up and down my thick Sioux dick.

Holy shit some of you guys are racist.

How do you people...function? I can't see people as racist as you managing to fake being normal in the real world, except outside of, say, the south.

Holy shit some of you guys are racist.

How do you people...function? I can't see people as racist as you managing to fake being normal in the real world, except outside of, say, the south.

Oh, it's juSSt a little fun! I don't really want to see juSSt any nigger hanging at the end of a rope, only the hot young oneSS! As far as faKKKing normal in the real world, SSomehow I manage.

Back