Dear young man-Since you enjoy being hanged, maybe you don't mind being a soldier. Some prefer bare feet, but you seem to like footwear. If you lived near me, I'd pay you to act in a film about my hero, Nathan Hale. Your body is prime and so was Nathan at 21. I have no virgins to offer you as you enter Val Halla, but you will be loved by the valiant soldiers there.save-him-or-what.jpg

I am fascinated that some people here want to see the hood. Personally, if I hang I do not want a hood and I certainly don't want to hang you with a hood on - I want to watch your eyes and mouth as you gasp for breath.

Yeah, I am with djbear, I like it without the hood so that I can watch your eyes, your mouth, your entire face as you gasp and struggle for that breath as you try to fight a losing battle with the noose.

woodland-sacrifice.jpgYes, the pain in the face is most important. We have to see the evil doer suffer for his misdeeds. Yet, I feel sorry for you, with your young body, maybe yet to sire a son, you deserve some sympathy- so I've given you a chance at survival. You have just been hanged, the ferocious dog has had a taste of you, I have lent you my face ,and someone will do the suffering for you. You must not drop any bodily fluids on those boots. If you drool, seep blood, or release your reproductive fluids on those boots, I will see that your body weight tears the head off you, and there will be no putting you back together. Maybe, some kind witness will offer you help.

I actually have a photo of me hanging without a hood on. But i am kind of leery of putting it online.

Here is a new one for you all, thought you'd like a different perspective.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-03-28-16h01m35s131.jpg
    vlcsnap-2012-03-28-16h01m35s131.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 136
And another of the preparation ;)

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-03-28-16h08m43s84.jpg
    vlcsnap-2012-03-28-16h08m43s84.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 132
ADM3-executed.jpgI know with so much to live for, you never would have taken your own life. You have been murdered by some fiend jelous of your young masculine body. The crime is well hidden, for the length of time you have been hanging is evident by the pooling in your legs. I would not be surprised if your seed began to leak out and dribble on your boots. If there were a way to bring life back into you...

Upload them to imgbox.com

Much easier, one click & faster!

It will be easier for you to upload and thread will display faster if you don't upload pics as attachments.

It's up to you.

Also there is a limit on how many pics you can upload to the forum, you may want to save some space for future posts.

Click upload. Select as many files as you want.

When ready copy/paste everything from the BBcode box that will appear.

Done!

Back