Imagine how seeing something like this feels like

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I saw it yesterday so I hope you understand why I can't take the morgue job, I absolutely freeze when I see something like that let alone touch or try to open the skull on this one.

Fresh corpses are great but many are rotten on arrival. After seeing it you can't eat for the rest of the day, at least this was the case with me.

Really? And where is this fucking beauty. Because of rotters like this I couldn't fulfil my dream although I had a chance.

I think I managed corpses after car wreck quite well, I just don't like the way corpses are allowed to decompose and leak on the floor because there are not enough fridges.....and that the morgue attends should step into this shit and scrape them off with caustic soda.

I don't think this is done anyone in the world but fucking Bulgaria. A third world country.

Because of this shit I will now be stuck with a lame job for the rest of my life.

Otherwise the job is not that bad.

yes, and just THINK what the germ infested, filthy EVERYTHING in there will DO to YOUR OWN precious good health, PieMan !

and just think what the fumes from that CAUSTIC ACID will do as you BREATHE THEM TOXIC FUMES into your nose and LUNGS !!

JUST THINK !

JUST SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Read my post back to you under the doughnut job poll...on the General Discussion thread.

DO NOT GO BACK, it WILL kill you with HORRIBLE DISEASE and ALL kinds of BLEAK MEDICAL CONDITIONS !!

I hate rotten corpses too.:sm (54):

meatpie, are you allowed to take photos of the corpses in the morgue

Of course its not allowed but when I am on a night duty I will be left alone at the morgue and I could easily go and snap pics of any corpse I like. But as Arrow said the risk of infection is too high so it is not worth it.

Are those maggots? Do all morgues suck that much at containment?

Yeah, things happen for a reason. Maybe this just wasn't the moment. Something better will come along.

not enough fridges for the bodies??? oh man, that sounds gross, you should come work over here meatpie -- the only morgues I've ever in the states are all spotless, sanitary work environments.

I know but I can't move to the US your government doesn't let us in

Wear an old pair of tennis shoes to work, take a bucket filed with half water and half bleach, after work dip the soles of the shoes in the bucket, then change your shoes and place the work shoes in a plastic bag. Always wear surgical gloves at work and when handling the work shoes. Wear a surgical mask and to help with the smell suck on a candy cane type mint(while wearing the mask).

Sucking a candy while I am cutting a skull open.

That would look foolish. And I don't think that would help, the smell is so pervasive it sticks into your nostrils even if you go outside.

Death is not as sexy in RL as many of us fantasize.

Back