Bad Fail

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I failed in a bad way and probably disappointed many of you. I post this in the flame section so that you can speak your mind freely and if you really are disappointed or think I am stupid or a coward, have a go at me, I like open discussion.

I will speak my mind now meat. I love you and will support whatever decision you make. You are not a failure. You went for a dream and got there, yet, you found that the reality maybe isn't for you. Lots of people do this every day.

You achieved your dream. You can still go back to the morgue.

Otherwise, you will find another job. You say there are no jobs but for someone like you, who is very intelligent, there will be a job. Maybe funeral home would be better, then you will wash and dress corpses rather than cut them up.

you are beautiful man. really beautiful.

Most are washed and dressed at the morgue.

I want to do it, fresh corpses are not a problem but those stinky melting rotters...I can't take it.

If I take another job not corpse oriented I will be just as unhappy as I was on my previous one.

Morgue is excellent if you are necro but its just too fucking brutal. I want to do it but my brain makes me nauseous when I see a rotter, to prevent me from touching it and get infected.

I think they wanted to scare me, the mortican was brutal with me not even allowing me to wear a mask.

This was so inhumane. I saw that the other guys felt for me. "Let him put a mask" they said.

The chief medical examiner is a brutal tiny man that looks like he doesn't care about anything and smokes a lot.

"Do you drink a lot?" he asked.

No, I said.

"You will become a drunkard here."

I can't handle life feet. It was awesome because I saw lots of dead feet yeterday, slightly blue exactly like in the pics we post.

I want to go back but I can't gather the courage. I fear I will get dizzy again from the smell and want to puke...or I can even faint this time if they expose me to another rotter and make me handle it.

We all fail sometimes in our life, our dreams and expectations when realized are not what we wanted or hoped for.

So you screwed up, I did many times, but I am still positive and happy. No need to get depressed, down or whatever, last thing I want is to post your corpse here and go to yer funeral in Sofia because you hanged/jumped/shot yerself.

Pieman, you need to get your affairs in order, and maybe look abroad for more career opportunities. There are more countries the Bulgaria, and as a EU citizen, no need to fill in loads of paperwork.

But for now, relax, take some time off, rethink your options and start working on a new start. It helped for me.

Good luck and if you want to talk, you know where to find me...

I feel sick from this whole thing. Last two days have been hell for me.

I don't think I screwed up as you said, since they liked me and invited me to work there.

I passed the test and didn't throw up or showed that I can't stand the corpses...but as my friends I share my thoughts with you.

Back