gutterkc

Forum Regular
Mixing sex with execution / cannibalism - knives, spikes - bondage. Anyone?

chat on YIM - drew72mgb

I'm in KC. Tell me more about what you are into. I'm into dead role play, being the victim, etc.

I'm in KC. Tell me more about what you are into. I'm into dead role play, being the victim, etc.

Impalement - a shaft into the anus, ripping the rectum, displacing the intestines - as your executioner's cock is throat fucking you. Then the abs are sliced, the intestines are played with and removed. Lots of blood - the condemned bleeds out - throat slit or beheaded at end of fun.

Open to other methods of execution - other fucking as you are gutted....

im in kc also

Ok - so you are in KC - and you like to castrate / bust balls, or you want your balls busted and removed?

Would love to slice a package off - not too sure HOW to do that, with you getting to live. But idea of slicing a package off is very HOT.

Are you into any other scenes?

Impalement - a shaft into the anus, ripping the rectum, displacing the intestines - as your executioner's cock is throat fucking you. Then the abs are sliced, the intestines are played with and removed. Lots of blood - the condemned bleeds out - throat slit or beheaded at end of fun.

Open to other methods of execution - other fucking as you are gutted....

Into strangulation, knock out.

If you enjoy cyber roleplaying, I luv to roleplay erotic executions - many different types. We would be fellow prisoners, stripped naked, awaiting our fate in our cell, comforting each other before they take us away for a public execution. My yahoo IM is: drbizarro12 if you like.

Fuck yea, kidnap me and force me to remove cock, balls skin - very slooow extreme torture!!!

I'm not into the violent role plays, but think it's hot when I am able to role play subduing a dude with chloroform, or knocking him out, undressing him and manipulating his lifeless body. randy_ray2020@yahoo
I'm in the KC area

I'm in KC too. I'm into being the victimizer, the body manipulator. Maybe we could hook up and do some role play sometime.

I live about three hours north of KC, but visit the area from time to time (family there). I'd be tickled to death (pun intended) to do some photo/video roleplays, especially if I get to play victim at least some of the time...

Back