Blahhh piss on those books Plat!

My tastes in video games is somewhat eclectic. I like Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill, but at the same time I like Pokemon and Little Big Planet. I'm also an old school gamer. NES and SNES, to me were the best.

*Is back from hibernation*

Seriously though, I completely forgot about this board, so please excuse my...many year absence. Anyway, I'm mostly a Nintendo gamer. I own every system to date, but I'm mostly into Adventure and RPG games, too, on any system.

A couple of years ago there were a couple of devices that could be attached to a player using the USB port. The idea was to give sexual pleasure to another player over the internet by playing a game. Two devices, either end, linked to each player. Wouldnt it be great if these were developed into pain givers or worse. Then the games would be worth playing :)

A couple of years ago there were a couple of devices that could be attached to a player using the USB port. The idea was to give sexual pleasure to another player over the internet by playing a game. Two devices, either end, linked to each player. Wouldnt it be great if these were developed into pain givers or worse. Then the games would be worth playing :)

That is quite feasible. It would be easier to impart pain than more precisely controlled sexual pleasure. You would need an interface device that could be operated remotely , for instance a printer or even the pleasuring toy. A remote controlled robot arm cam be purchased in a kit.

The robot arm would be probably the easiest to interface. It could equipped with the torture device of choice. (Maybe even a deep probing device.)

A printer can be turn into torture device in a number of ways. The older printer have motors and belts waiting to pinch and strangle. Some print heads will tattoo your skin. But the electrical wires going to the print head and motor could be re-purposed to give you a good jolt. The bigger the printer, the bigger the jolt.

If you would like some ideas and motivation to make some gadget, take a look the "Instructables" website where people build all kinds of interesting things.

Back