I'm playing the game on my PC right now...

And still wondering how to strip them off completely?

I think,you must have some special patch? I am not good in PC :sm (20):. I am sure,dogfood will tell you.

You DL the mod tool and the nude mod. Only took me like 5mins total to DL and apply and run it. Very easy to use.

You can use this site, register for free.
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/

after regestering DL the mod manager
http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=640

then search "Breezes FO3 Males" and DL bzFO3MalesV1dot6d and the armor fixes and follow instructions on description. Basically you'll be dragging them onto the manager and activating them and hit Play :) Then enjoy raping people's corpses.

There's another nude mod, "Roberts." I DL'd it and put it on manager but never tried it yet. The breeze one just looks sexier in images.

Mods and other downloadable content are what makes PC games the best. :)

Last edited:
I did exactly as you said and it was FUCKING HOT. Just by walking my dude around could make me cum already...

But again the enormous female content here make me sick

OOOOOH I want to try it! I don't even care if I can't get them naked, just want to strip them to underwear and chop'em up and pose them.:sm (39):

Yeah there's a lot of female nude mods but you don't have to use them. There's always more sexy female stuff then male in the gaming world. :( There's another male one in development somewhere on that site, it says to check back later. Either straight guys are ultra perverts compareed to gay, or not enough gay video game designers. :)

Last edited:
I tend to play a lot of RPGs and MMORPGs. My 360 dies about a month ago so im stuck playing online which sucks because i was right in the middle of Fallout 3:(

I've been playing Doom (1,2 and 3) for so many years, I dream about it. Looking forward to Doom 4. Also love Duke Nukem. Shoot em ups rock!

I play games from PC to PS3
Fps, Rpgs, Fpf.
Love games of gore, horror, and fighting, and tactics and team work.
Online games rule.
I'm a game fanatic.

My parents never bought me video games so I now have very little interest and I give up very quickly if I don't win.:(

I love video games, mainly RPG and Shooter types. I love video game violence! Need more of them. :) They're becoming more and more realistic as the years go by, and nude mods make it even better.

I played the new game Prototype recently, you pretty much play an unstoppable monster and can run around the city completely massacring people and slicing them in half and etc. :eek1:

If you search enough you can find a download crack of it. Piratebay and Mininova ftw.

Fallout 3 & New Vegas is hot. (That's where my avatar guy is from :) )
You guys need to play Oblivion. You can do the same thing (strip naked dead bodies, but there's no gore unless you mod it). Breeze and Robert's body mods are also for Oblivion, but I think Robert's is well suited for Oblivion compared to Fallout.

I bought Call of Juarez for my PC because I love cowboys and wanted to shoot them in all the sexy bits. Got killed by a fucking' wolf in my first game! What the fuck is that all about? Promptly gave up and never played it since. If at first you don't succeed, give the fuck up and kill something! If anyone has screen shots of cute cowboys(NOT UGLY ONES!) in sexy dead and dying poses and wants to post them on here, would be ever so grateful!

To be honest, I love games/movies with hot protagonists in it. The thing is, in video game, we can decide the fate of them including their deaths. Don't you wanna know how it looks when the handsome doo-gooders failed at their struggle against evil and bad people/creatures and meet their doom?
Just to imagine that turns me on, the voices they make when they're stabbed or shot or hit, the desperate look on their face when they kneel down and fall onto the ground. I often imagine myself to be one of those bad guys that kill such hot heroes, hmm, the thing I'd do to their dead yummy bodies... :drool:

I specifically love fighting games, especially when there are hot fighters in it, such as King of Fighters series, Tekken series, Marvel vs Capcom, Street Fighter, and so on. I often pick the hot guys and deliberately lose to my opponent just for wanting to hear his scream when his hp bar reaches zero and it's such a turn on for me seeing his helpless body (even it's just unconscious) lying on the ground. :teddybear:

Wizard, you're extremely kinky......I like that in a man!

I enjoy first person shooters like Halo, CoD, and the Bioshock games. The GoW games will always be up there on my favorite games to play even though they are a third person shooter. The Silent Hill games are a favorite as well.

Hey Antsy! Stop fuckin' about playing games and get on with your studying! You're a bad girl! A very bad girl!

Final Fantasy and Resident Evil game series are my favourites.

Back