Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-2088745-0F8700F500000578-65_634x474.jpg

A gay necro morgue techie lost his mobile phone and when two kids found it in a ditch they had the shocker of their life - the happy, smiling morgue tech from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire was posing with the severed head of a male hit by a train.

Police are investigating but clearly the guy has the fun of his life at that morgue.

Only vile creatures would like to work in a morgue, "normal" people would absolutely not do that and not find it fun at all....or maybe I am wrong?

Discuss.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-phone-picture-man-holding-severed-head.html

well, then i suppose i am one hell of a fucking vile creature indeed!
ohhhh, watch out !!!!!!!!!! i am a ghoul!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol..........

no, really, I AM!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I srsly dount you are as fucked up as this sick mothefucker, what is he so happy about?

He is gonna fuck just the head??? No feet? :aha:

Hopefull I find the uncensored pic, but looks impossible :(

The only people who have the uncenosored pics are the police and the father of the kids who found the cell. And the Daily Mail although I wonder who leaked even that photo!

We will never see the uncenosred images.

lol, medical students post with dead parts all the time, its normal when you work with death every day. It does not have to mean one is necro.

lol, medical students post with dead parts all the time, its normal when you work with death every day. It does not have to mean one is necro.

I agree. This behavior does not seem terribly beyond the ordinary for people who work with the dead and injured. I think they would have to find humor in what they do just to stay sane. Taking the photo was a dumb mistake. Posting it was just plain stupid.

Oh please, look how happy and excited he is. If that's not a gay necro I don't what is.

This is a bit clearer, honestly, he is not posing, he is holding it, guess he cleaned it and attached some textile to the neck to place it in the coffin, I do not understand the fuss made over this picture, its not the guy who placed it on the net, after all.

Attachments

• article-1327057380580-116142E5000005DC-145793_466x310.jpg
    article-1327057380580-116142E5000005DC-145793_466x310.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 207
Right. And it's not only the UK, I am afraid the whole of Europe.

There are virtually no corpse pics from Bulgaria and Greece for example, Romania is a little different I managed to find some funeral videos and a couple of hanged guys from there at least.

Back