No worries Sladex, I appreciate enormously the fact the previous site was up in the first place, and that you're going through this to make another site, and I think everyone else feels the same.

No worries Sladex, I appreciate enormously the fact the previous site was up in the first place, and that you're going through this to make another site, and I think everyone else feels the same.

i agree with Mike, see K&B soon will meke us happy.

Yes dead30something it should remain the smae I see no reason for you guys to do that over. And thanks guys its been a rough road, all I wanted was a site where there were others like me. I build this site from a simple Yahoo group, and I cannot allow someone to mess up something I enjoy and others enjoy too.

Hey Slade, Iam the old member of your site, but my old account doesnt work now, whats going there?

Hello as it would seem none of our old profiles work. Has anyone figured a way to create a new account yet? I can't wait and the suspense is gettin to me..!

Guys, I was a moderator on the old site. I received the following messages from Slade and want to share them with you. First one is "Tell them I'm working fast I can the site had to be rebuild due to the old tech guys fuck up. I'm trying to get the paid app removed, along with other stuff". The second message was "Trust me I want this up too, I'm tired of disappointing members." So he's working hard with a new tech guy to get the site back. And the goal is that when it does come back up, we won't have to reapply, and our old sign ins should work.

I will wait. I like the site very much. I hope he get it. :)

Not much of an incentive to join.
Requires a user name and password but there seems to be no way to get one.
Come on, is this a real site?

Yes, it is. I was a moderator, but the owner decided to move to a new server and had problems with his tech guy. He has a new one now, and just needs some time to fix it. It will be back, better than ever.

Back