fireball

Forum Regular
I read a couple good stories about Deadleather under his post "Kill me"

I have a pretty bad fantasy too. I always have been turned on by being the victim, or being doomed. I have no idea why but it gets me off pretty good. In fact a lot of my fantasies involve me getting finished off with a lover together somewhere, kind of like how the lovers in slasher movies go. Of course I would never go through with anything in real life, but I sure like to fantasize. Stories that are written where I do not know what is coming can really turn me on too.

I am single guy right now but I used to go out with a pretty hot guy (Brady) who's full real name I obviously will not use..
Anyway if anyone could write me a slasher type death story where me and Brady get killed off I would really enjoy it.

We would obviously be away somewhere alone for sex, probably to busy in the act to even notice we are being stalked.
I would like us to be finished off brutally and have our corpses disposed of together somewhere that they would never be found.

I never been turned on by castration which for some reason people seem to be fascinated with. My fantasies always involve the genitals attached and hard, and they don't tend to go flacid until after death on their own.

So if there is some sort of way in the story that we could experience the horror together in physical contact with each other would be the best way to go. For example perhaps a double impalement, choking on each others dicks in a 69, or even some sort of way we are pinned together, or even buried alive. (just ideas) As long as we are together even when were disposed of to rot together, thats what makes it the ultimate fantasy.

Anyway until that time lets just say we are waiting in our secret isolated place, and since its a slasher type scenario, I will say we share a joint before sex just for extra insurance. We will be waiting, of course unexpectedly.

:rude_blowjob:

:bj:

PS if its ok please don't skip on the sex stuff, thats as important as the death itself.

I think we have a LOT in common!

Like the idea to be buried alive with another guy.

Tecpati's story would be hard to beat, I relly did enjoy it.
Does anyone else want to do us in though?
Maybe this time we will suffer lots.

Maybe even a different scenerio for us if you think of something hotter.

Like I said that was relly hot!
Does anyone else want to write about how me and Brady get killed off?
Please someone finish us off together in a brutal way, and dispose of us together so that we can either rott together are be sealed together forever.

Also it does not neccesarily have to be a camp, we could go down on each other anywhere, what ever is easier for the killer.

Back