nathan-hale--revised.jpgOur American hero was hanged for 3 days, spat upon by the British troops who did not take kindly to spies. His body was taken down - and whee it is now is any body's guess. I wonder if it were dropped into the ocean. If it were buried, would his bones be still there?

Spies are without honour - they should be executed and buried naked in an unmarked grave.

Spies are valuable as a source of data gathering and a necessary part in all war efforts and can save many lives in the process.

Aye true but they are not afforded military honours and prisoner protections - execution and burial naked awaits them

Aye true but they are not afforded military honours and prisoner protections - execution and burial naked awaits them

Hypothetically speaking if a spy was to save your life physically and directly, would you still feel the same about spies?

Hypothetically speaking if a spy was to save your life physically and directly, would you still feel the same about spies?

I would value our own spies, enemy ones of course should be shot after any useful information has been extracted from them - it is the old double standard, our own spies are heroes, the enemy's ones are scoundrel. Spies wearing enemy uniform have always been quickly shot - both sides in WW2 did it

I would value our own spies, enemy ones of course should be shot after any useful information has been extracted from them - it is the old double standard, our own spies are heroes, the enemy's ones are scoundrel. Spies wearing enemy uniform have always been quickly shot - both sides in WW2 did it

:excellent:

Back