Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Forum Regular
    oh ive always loved the story of what the mayans did to men to me it is the best way if i was the one doing the executing. ive always had a heart fetish thats my guilty pleasure. heartbeats + musclemen and im on cloud 9 lol. probably the worst way to die in my view is lethal injection and im not a uni graduate in medicine but something about the current lethal injection dosent ring true to me... itd terrify me because i reakon they suffer in agony!

the first drug simply puts them to sleep (if it even does that).. the second one paralyzes and stops breathing so it the first fails your frozen and cant cry out move and are slowly suffocating... if they are in any way aware or able to feel the potassium chloride should feel like fire in the body ive heard if it was used alone so you cant quite imagine the pain they could be going through, the second drug is the perfect silencer and if the first works he shouldnt feel pain when they stop his heart therefore the second dosent need to be used at all... unless it really does cause pain and torture.

but yeh i believe there are so many people dying needlessly waiting for transplants they will never get and then there are countries just killing killers when they could be used for the first good thing in their lives - their organs

Forum Regular
    I really do agree: if the evidence is beyond reasonable doubt and they were appointed a truly qualified defense attorney, I'd make the sentence death. I still think beheading would result in the best form of execution to preserve the precious organs - even the cornea and tymbranic membrane could be harvested - even his hair for when that prefer to not be bald. Someday even a huge cock for men that want one. Plus it results in billions less to keep these animals alive, or probate them into the community to continue to do their crimes against the innocent...Plus a true deterant to breaking the law.

Forum Resident
    Post #1, #1 or post #2, #4

Forum Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by samnitewarrior View Post
    Best way? Least painful or most effective? Oh well who cares ... stabbed, shot, and I wouldn't mind being crucified.
    Crucifiction would be delightful - just think of a line of members from here on their crosses!

Quote Originally Posted by oristano View Post
    Attachment 31016Attachment 31017Attachment 31018Attachment 31019Attachment 31020

Just want some sadistic guys play with my corpse, undress me, fist my ass, and make me die by violent rape

my dream too

Forum Inhabitant
    Oristano, I'd love to see you strangled or your throat slit while being raped to orgasm, then your mouth and anus stuffed with vegetables, roasted and eaten.

Forum Inhabitant
    My dream!!! You've more for your imagination....

http://sleepingmale-homeart.blogspot.com

The best way to die is in the heat of battle with the anticipation of the kill making my dick hard and ready to pop a load. Out of nowhere I'd like to feel the impact of an arrow or spray of bullets and knock me back off my feet into a trench with my dying comrades, ripping open my cammos as my chest pooled in blood. I'd lay there unable to move, barely breathing, waiting for the sniper to end me and turn my torso into maggot fodder. I'd see him come over the edge of the trench and aim his weapon. I'd try to get up, kicking my combat boots into the mud, only to be blasted back by a final volley. My cock would explode its death wad and I'd piss down my leg as I lay with my dying soldier comrades and passed from life into death, leaving only a death stare into oblivion. My killer would jump into the trench, grab my cock and balls and cut them lose from my torso. He'd take them as reminders of his man kill from that trench.
    A man's slow death is sweetly erotic.

Running into a hail of machine gun fire, chest riddled. I fantasize of it all the time.

Forum Regular
    I look at the condemned watching todays gassing, condemned are given a choice between this where we strap the convict scum into the gas chamber and drop in a single cyanide pellet every ten minutes till their hearts stop. got two convicts choking in there right now, other choice is lethal injection of the potassium compound to stop their heart, nothing to keep them from expressing their final agonies there as they are strapped on the gurney getting only the drug that will cause them agony that only ends when the drug stops their hearts. the dying convicts are gasping and choking, the condemned that got the pleasure of watching the executions are looking terrified at their destiny. no matter how they die they know their deaths will be hard and agonizing.

When I give in to deathlust, it will be with a round through the pump, self-delivered if need be, though preferred as a final act of love from my lover...

Quote Originally Posted by oristano View Post
    For me, just being manipulated, played as a toys, and taken in a photo llike a hunt trophee. After, the guys cut my penis, cocks, fisting my ass and cut my body in piece...
    One of the reasons I want to be burnt is to avoid having anything left of me after I die. I want to totally disappear, have my body reduced to ashes and dust.

A slow death by burning at the stake nude followed by a huge, very hot fire to reduce my flesh to nothing then have all my charred bones crushed to dust.

Fireboots
    Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Forum Regular
    BEING COOKED ON A SLOW ROAST

i just like to stab in heart and watch him taking his last breath harder and die eye open

Forum Inhabitant
    I would love to be slowly pumped with adrenaline until my heart exploded

Thread Information