For me definately cutting cock and balls off with a very full bladder and at moment of ejaculation and bleed out. Preferably by laser. With a string holding the cokk and balls from falling to the ground to they are hanging in front of the blood spray.

I'd like to be sacrificied in ritual. My body first decapited, then heart eaten. The Mayas tribute ate the corpse of their ennemies, begun by the heart and testicles.
Image140.jpg

I'd like to be hunted naked in the woods, then taking an arrow or a spear through my belly, and being gutted alive to finish...

I'd like to be hunted naked in the woods, then taking an arrow or a spear through my belly, and being gutted alive to finish...

Is it OK if we cut and yank out your bowl, nail it to a tree and force you to walk around the tree as your intestines unravel from your gut? It sounds disgusting, but if we make the right cuts, they will come out in one piece and you'll live long enough to suffer enormous pain and see what you had to eat during the last day or so. Then we can grind you up and stuff you into the intestines like sausage. If we season and smoke it, you might turn out to be a decent bologna.

Pity you are in the states - it's a long swim to get there or you could be feasting on bologna next week

If only someone in the UK was inclined

willing victim

Best way? Least painful or most effective? Oh well who cares ... stabbed, shot, and I wouldn't mind being crucified.

me too, but I would receive only one arrow right threw my navel giving me long painful navel death.

For me definately cutting cock and balls off with a very full bladder and at moment of ejaculation and bleed out. Preferably by laser. With a string holding the cokk and balls from falling to the ground to they are hanging in front of the blood spray.
I'd have to a agree with you there. I'd unbutton my fly, pull dick and nuts out and have it cut off at the base. Two things can happen from there, one of the combat boots gets taken off, severed manhood thrown in then the boot's put back on my socked foot, or it can end up in my mouth. Either way would be hot.

THIS be the HORNIEST way in mah randy dandy footsoldierBOOK
ta get offed n' SAVAGELY die ...

:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

:stroke::load::load::load:

Agree with you Bullets - for would be being shot in the chest in the heat of battle alongside comrades and finished with a bayonet thrust through the heart falling splayed kilt thrown up.

Agree with you Bullets - for would be being shot in the chest in the heat of battle alongside comrades and finished with a bayonet thrust through the heart falling splayed kilt thrown up.

Cheers mate! And yeah, that scenario you paint sounds hot. Being killed like that with my comrades falling all around me is the way I'd love to go :)

sawn in half

what a great story and even better picture. to have such studs performing the execution makes it even sexier. I hope the Client was allowed to such the cock of the guys on the left as a final treat before ethe procedure began - it is truely awesome

Back