Bah I'm more of a romantic lad, I'd like to die in the arms of my loving boyfriend... although my fantasy death would totally be in the electric chair. Long drop hanging would probably be fine as well.

For me, just being manipulated, played as a toys, and taken in a photo llike a hunt trophee. After, the guys cut my penis, cocks, fisting my ass and cut my body in piece...

I'll be executed by hanging. One day in the morning the guards will cuff my hands and legs and extract me from my cell. I will cry, sweat, resist and beg for mercy. It will be useless; they will just lead me to the gallows and hang by neck until I'm dead...

pretty much you will behave as the best of the condemned should, even when hopeless you will fight to the end. figure you will look your best when your dragged up the gallows steps.

First you are gang raped by many men, then fisted, you are forced to drink their piss and eat their shit, you are suffocated to the point of nearly dying but then are revived...your manmeat is tortured before it is finally, very slowly, sliced off and you bleed out. If you have a wife or boyfriend he/she, they are forced to watch and then eat your manmeat.

True. I will fight for life. The guards know I'm muscular and strong guy. They will make me undress and put only a pair of sheer briefs. I will be cuffed on the back, my legs will be shackled with heavy irons connected with a short chain. Then I'll be ordered to go. When I stop or fall they will hit my arms. thighs or buttocks with a police baton. I will piss when I see the gallows for the first time. Probably I will be so petrified that I'll stop to resist and allow to slip my head into the noose. From this moment I will be totally helppless...

Hanging by the neck until dead is the best way to go. Feeling the noose slip over my stubbly head and neck, then feeling the rope tighten and close my throat. Then feel my tongue swell in my mouth as I kick and struggle for air. Finally cum my very last time into my grey briefs, followed by a stream of yellow warm piss and then watch the back of my briefs start to sag as my final warm death shit fills them and mixes with the piss to run down my leg. Afterward let my lifeless body hang and remove my briefs to see my muscular hairy body in all its glory. Starting with my now purple bald head and face, down to my hairy lifeless chest now soaked in drool, continuing down to my erect penis. Finally my hairy ass now soiled.

I say erotic strangulation. Getting your cock sucked off as your being slowly strangled by manual strangulation, ligatures, or garrotes....

I like the American Civil War movie GETTYSBURG where guys get aced all bearded and fit, up close and personal with swords and randy dandy sharp manBOD impaling swords and bayonets.

That would be a way so prime way to go go go, all smelly pitted in the summer heat under the woolen coats and Jefferson buttoned opened shirts, bearded faced in virile n' fertile earthy soldier boots.

All kinsa homoerotic combat scenes in this movie, same with many other American Civil War movies .... like GODS and GENERALS, too.

from GETTYSBURG ...
(best scenes 4:50 - 5:00 )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsW3i9rY58k

http://imgbox.com/aac05EwW
(see horny bayo scene like I've love IT in this link)

Sooo best way to die IMHO is a sword or bayonet thrust deep into my manly, lean hard gut and/or size 42 handsome bearded faced chest (would be way so prime to catch an arrow or two instead as well, like in my avatar image to the left/in my CDG profile here).

:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:
:Rock2::Rock2:

Last edited:
for me to die without pain at with peace... =P maybe with some morphine or opium.. that is my ideal death,,, or not die at all =P

Bah I'm more of a romantic lad, I'd like to die in the arms of my loving boyfriend... although my fantasy death would totally be in the electric chair. Long drop hanging would probably be fine as well.

this is so romantic! i love that too =P

i think getting my dick and sack cut open, nipples removed and then getting something shoved up my ass tearing it up and set on fire would be the best and most painful way to go

Back