Shame I can't travel to you, babe... because I really would love to pump a couple of slugs through you. You have gorgeous legs and an ass made for fucking.

I agree! He has gorgeous legs and I love how he is lewdly display, ready to necro rape.. he is totally gonna get snuffed :D

I am looking for an older bear...50+. The older you are the better. I am 33 years old....look younger, five foot three, onehundred thirtyfive lbs. size seven litte feet. I LOVE to do snuff play, love to get strangled...staged or for real. I have been strangled until I pass out....pretty hot. Love to get hanged by my neck too. Have done that several times too. My feet look so sexy as they leave the ground then toes pointing and spreading.....Any older bears in the Chicago area want to "snuff" me and play with my feet and body? body disposal scenes are hot too.

:hang:

With hairy chest, 199 pounds, and at 68, I would love to play with you.

Sounds like you are the perfect bear to hang me! Play with my cute smooth dangling feet and toes....body. :)

Let me tell you about pianoman.....he contacted me...from OHIO. If I am not mistaken....I am looking for someone in CHICAGO AREA. He seems like a nut ball to me. Kept on asking me questions about things I didn't really have answers for . I am a SERIOUS player for those in the area! I was as nice as I could be with this guy and in my opinion..he's a nut and might actually snuff someone. He kinda scared me a bit. I kept trying to explain myself with my restrictions when I play...but he didn't seem to buy into it and he was very rude in my opinion. I told him several times I was looking for someone in CHICAGO!!!! good lord. I think my pics say it all. I DO play and look for play, but I am looking for someone in my area!! Pianoman....you are a nut dude......

Any furthermore....I told him quite nicely that it wasn't going to work out. I'm not a jerk. I do use good judgement and think I can tell good chararcter when I sence it. Jimpiano seems a bit unstable to me. So I ended it. Is there anything wrong with not going through with something when it doesn't feel right? It's not like I had him come here and then not show. I just said it's not going to work. Did I do something wrong?? I don't think so. Who do you think takes all the risks here if I played with him. ME. :) Guys...I enjoy this site, and I am a serious player, but why is it wrong if I don't want to play with a particular person?? I think it's wise to make my choices.....

Some very good pix, deadboy! This is my favorite, though:

attachment.php

We might have a caption contest for it. I'll go first:

"I just got sick and tired of telling him to take the trash out!"

Any furthermore....I told him quite nicely that it wasn't going to work out. I'm not a jerk. I do use good judgement and think I can tell good chararcter when I sence it. Jimpiano seems a bit unstable to me. So I ended it. Is there anything wrong with not going through with something when it doesn't feel right? It's not like I had him come here and then not show. I just said it's not going to work. Did I do something wrong?? I don't think so. Who do you think takes all the risks here if I played with him. ME. :) Guys...I enjoy this site, and I am a serious player, but why is it wrong if I don't want to play with a particular person?? I think it's wise to make my choices.....

Deadboyfeet, the photographs are great! Having played with you on a number of occasions, I know how realistic your roleplay can be and those photos say it all. I really like your wild imagination and I look forward to future sessions with you. Thanks for the great contribution!!

Hey there tobor! Did you see what jimpiano said???? Good lord! The nerve of some people. Thank you for sticking up for me! I too look forward to another session with ya!! When???? :) Are you on messenger anymore? I never see you on! Hope all is well!

Back