Status
Not open for further replies.
And the rest - quite a bumper batch though as always mixed in quality. Several of them have small rather dark damp patches in the package area which look suspiciously like cum-stains, though it's almost impossible to tell the difference from piss reliably. And one guy has hanged himself stark naked, though we never get a really good view.

https://pixhost.org/gallery/HPsTe

20-year-old student hangs himself on a tree in Perm, Russia

Preview from an ahorcas collection I'm working on - if you enlarge this, looks like he's cummed in his underwear.

And here they are - the good people of Latin America who have ahorced themselves since December, or got themselves colgadoed, either way ended up totally cuelgan. The Mexican Christmas bridge decorations seem to have been particularly good this year - now when is Oxford Street going to have an ahorcado on every lamppost?
Quite few have pissed, a few have visibly shat themselves.

https://pixhost.org/gallery/covY4

And what is this fake set doing in our Hanging collection DD? :th_smiley_eh:

I think it's real - would have to try to refind the source to check, which would be a huge job.

And what is this fake set doing in our Hanging collection DD? :th_smiley_eh:

Fake or real, what is the significance of this hanging victim's scratched-up hands, that they would be pointed out to us?

Last edited:
I'm guessing that he's been in a fight before his death (assuming it's real of course) - in which case either it was someone else who hanged him, or maybe he kill is wife then topped himself?

maybe he kill is wife then topped himself?

Oh yes, that makes sense to me. As he was strangling her, she was clawing viciously at his hands and arms, to no avail. When she finally lay dead on the floor, he felt great remorse and strung himself up.

It looks like this was staged as part of a practice forensics exam for students. You can see the man hanging from a harness in other pictures and the arrows pointing to parts of his body are to likely demonstrate potential clues to what happened at the scene of the crime.

I don't understand how could he hung himself? His legs can stand on the ground.

I was similarly perplexed when I first began looking at photos of hangings. As it turns out, it is both easy and common to hang oneself without being suspended in the air. You'll find images here at CDG of people who've hanged themselves while they were sitting on the ground. It's counter-intuitive, but it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back