Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he may have been depressed about his eyebrows. There is so much in life to make you sad.

19-year-old student from Moscow raped and killed young girl then hung himself. His friends told police he was doing drugs and drank a lot. He was also seeing a shrink for mental problems.

Beforing taking his own life he posted the following message on Russian social network VK:

[FONT=courier\ new]"Hello, my name is Artem. I've just killed my roommate. Then fucked her. Twice. Will probably do it once more, but she has become cold now and started to smell a bit her pussy is not as tight as the firs time."
[/FONT]

Artem seems to have been out of touch with reality, and I'll bet his strange behavior was obvious. Anyone who would have wanted to be his girlfriend probably had mental issues of her own.

Are there somewhere pictures of dead girl? I have only her alive pics and she was really beautiful. But he cut her throat and hit her between ribs with knife so her body isn't so beautiful now...

19-year-old student from Moscow raped and killed young girl then hung himself. His friends told police he was doing drugs and drank a lot. He was also seeing a shrink for mental problems.

Beforing taking his own life he posted the following message on Russian social network VK:

[FONT=courier\ new]"Hello, my name is Artem. I've just killed my roommate. Then fucked her. Twice. Will probably do it once more, but she has become cold now and started to smell a bit her pussy is not as tight as the firs time."
[/FONT]

Obviously, mental health problems exist everywhere. In generations past they used to put them into institutions to protect society. Is that the correct solution?

Obviously, mental health problems exist everywhere. In generations past they used to put them into institutions to protect society. Is that the correct solution?

I don't know what would be correct, but I would just as soon put them to sleep. They can't be enjoying any quality of life when they are that deranged. Ending their lives would be a mercy and a relief to all.

An update on Cambodia since Christmas. Plus some older ones, since I did back-searches on some websites including working out how to back-search some without an obvious search facility. This means there's bound to be more than the normal share of reposts - certainly there are some guys we've seen before but I've only posted them if I think they may be new or better images.
First the ones who I think are dirty - not always clearcut, but I think there's at least some indication from bulging, brown staining, or the location of damp areas that they've died with shit in their pants.

https://pixhost.org/gallery/Bgwcm

Since there's several new guys with a scat interest and you sometimes need to know where to look, let's go through some of the evidence:

He's got wet brown in the back of his well-fitting white undies just above the top of his jeans - and have they sagged due to what's slid out into them?

Looks like he's had a squirt of diarrhoea in the legs of his Calvins

He's well shat his underwear

Good load off diarrhoea in his shorts

I'm not sure about this guy - could be just piss but in this pic it does look like brown from his ass down the inside of his jeans

He's well filled his pants

Not much, but that's a bit of wet stuff soaking through the back of his shorts

Again the giveaway stain in his trousers just below his asshole

We never get a good view, but looks like an extensive wet browning in the back of his trousers

Shit in his crotch, round and behind his balls

This guy's filthy, one of the dirtiest I've seen - his agonal spasms must have completely emptied his guts into his clothes. With not being in the freshest condition he must have smelt pretty undelicious - not someone I'd care to eat my lunch off.

Shat himself forcefully enough for it to ooze right up his crack, showing on his skin above the waistband of his Klasors. And looks like it's soaked through the back of his jeans too, though barely visible from this angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back