Status
Not open for further replies.
We have only started the Christmas decorations!

These days it's almost impossible to get home-made Christmas decorations, they're all imported. But India has been working had all year to supply us - this is just the Marathi stock. A wonderful supply - this Christmas every tree in the land will be seasonally decorated with a hanging couple.

https://pixhost.org/gallery/yurKv

I'm not sure how many of these will duplicate my previous Indian posts from other languages. I've never really got my head round the range of Indian-subcontinent languages - which ones effectively duplicate each other, or partially - in most of them the term for 'hanged' is something like 'phansi', but I'm not clear whether those variants are just different transliterations of the same Indian word (as in 'search one, find all'), or variants with sufficiently different spellings in the Indian scripts to need separate searches. And some seem to be the same word(s) but different script?
Google Translate doesn't help either!
So the 'phansi-word' in Marathi as given by Translate only seems to yield hanging executions (I had to use the Transatish for 'suicide' in the search for this post), but I think by searching in Marathi I've also retrieved everything from Hindi as well?
Some guidance from Indian members would be good - I need some educating!

All these corpses hanging from the trees in India are surely a clue that something is seriously amiss with the populace. I know that after I speak with an Indian Customer Service Representative on the phone, I feel like hanging MYSELF. Now, I realize the person at the other end of the line may have found ME just as frustrating. How many of these "Christmas decorations" are former phone-service employees? I apologize if I was the cause of any of these suicides.

Security Guard

A little bauble from Brazil to tide us over till I get a batch together - for our uniform lovers.
https://pixhost.org/gallery/RHIsr

Safety commits suicide in the gym Castelinho in São Luís
A company employee Clasi private security, whose name has not been revealed, killed himself on the afternoon of Monday (07).
The fact occurred on the premises of the sports complex of Castelinho.
The man, according to preliminary information passed on by politics, he worked in the gym doing security.
The security guard used a rope to hang himself.

I'm a uniform lover, but I generally prefer to see them on the quick, rather than the dead. This man does not look like the sort of poor soul I identify with suicide. I am highly suspicious that FOUL PLAY was involved. Am I correct that he died in the gym complex of a prison? That's even more reason to wonder if he wasn't strung up by others.

I don't think it was in a prison.

And the Brazilian contribution to our Christmas cheer. Brazil is always difficult because the Google date filter works so badly on Brazilian sites. Actually it didn't seem so bad this time though I still had to weed out a lot of old stuff and doubtless there's still more reposts than I'd like. But tbh this isn't a brilliant batch in terms of quality - Brazil will have to up its game if it is keep a share of next year's Christmas tree decorations market.

https://pixhost.org/gallery/oCBw1

We have only started the Christmas decorations!

I'd planned to climax the Christmas decorations with the Khmer contributions - no like them to leave a Christmas tree with a branch un-hanged-on. But I haven't had time even to keep up on here this week let alone sort out a batch, an I'm away from tomorrow till after New Year. So unless I get carried away for a really late session, the Khmer hangers will he to brighten the dark days of January instead.
Merry Christmas everyone! :Merry Xmas::Christmas Tree::hang:

Hey I made it - Christmas is now complete, Santa has delivered from Cambodia and all our presents are hanging on the tree. Unbchecked so probably more than normal share of reposts etc, but I do need some sleep tonight.
Enjoy, and Merry Christmas everyone. :Christmas Tree::hang:

https://pixhost.org/gallery/7hjuQ

Huge Christmas Mega Mix DD, thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays! :Merry Xmas::Christmas Tree:

TIjbJdd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back