Status
Not open for further replies.
The few pedestrians visible below don't even seem interested in this corpse rescue. If this had happened in Latin America, there would be thousands of men, women and children crowding the streets in their rainbow-colored clothes, enjoying the entertainment.

An amazing picture. He must have been terrible convinced that the rope would hold.

Young couple hang together

In San Ignacio, Belize, on 5th January 2018, at around 12.50pm, the bodies of two teens were found hanging from a tree.

They were going out together but the girl's father did not approve of their relationship. A motorbike found nearby is presumed to belong to one of them.

Rocío Vázquez and Oscar Vera were both 16 years old.

Beautiful scene.

Concrete, Merangin .com — one of the citizens of RT 17 Villages Kungkai, Bangko, Merangin Regency found lifeless, depending on the rubber tree.
The man known named Pasran (52), local citizens. He was found hanging in a tree at approximately 07.00 GMT rubber Sunday (15/4/2018).
The information gathered Kongkrit.com, Pasran was first discovered by Legiati then go to the garden to tap rubber. At that time, Legiati see Pasran already depends on one of the rubber tree.
5Legiati then go tells what he found to other citizens. Not long after, the citizens flock came to the scene to bring down the remains of Pasran.
The existence of the incident justified Paur Publicist Polres Merangin, Ipda Sitorus. From the results of the examination at the scene, said Sitorus, the victim allegedly was pure suicide, because not found the presence of signs of violence on the body of the victim.
Not found blunt objects or sharp cuts, angles be bitten Tongue, removing the urine and sperm, Then a former bonds of blood blisters, beber Sitorus.
The increase, from the scene also secured evidence in the form of a pair of sandals, a flashlight, a bottle of drinking water, ropes, cigarettes are not yet open, HP brand Nokia, glass eyes, as well as a match.
"After the evacuation, the victim was taken to hospital immediately for divisum," pungkas Sitorus. (Ali Sadikin)

Thanks Metal!

Looks like Italia Boy (below and several others) has done a jobby in his shorts :)

Can anyone bring back the hanged pics of Dimitri Povse...the man who hanged himself in Thailand?

Without a reference to the post number it's kind of hard to find this guy, and if he was originally posted on Someimage those pics are gone without recall. But doing the obvious and Googling him, this is what I've come up with:

https://pixhost.to/gallery/wilkZ

Since I think he died just before Thailand introduced censorship on pics, the originals may well have been unpixellated and better than these, but that's just the way it is.

And an English-language (well, Translatish-English from the look of it) news report:

"It’s Official Dimitri Povse’s Death on Koh Tao Deemed a Suicide
KOH TAO – Police on the Island of Koh Tao have declared the death of French National Dimitri Povse, 29, who body was found hanging from a ceiling with his hands tied behind his back a suicide?
His death has been widely discussed on social media as bloggers questioned the circumstances around Mr. Povse’s death. Asking how can a man hang himself with his hands tied behind his back?Police said they found Dimitri Povse’s body suspended from the ceiling of a bungalow called Ta Chin that he had rented.
He was wear red trousers, his hands were bound behind his back with a black string and his neck was attached to a beam of a balcony with a black rope. Police said his neck showed bruising from the rope.
According to Coconuts Bangkok PoliceLt. Gen.SomsakNoorod said there were no signs of a fight or a struggle. There was hand written note on his bed that said, in French, “Iris, I love you. Suicide seems easy but it is actually difficult.”
Povse’s friends claimed they had gone out with him to a bar called Next Door on New Year’s Eve until 5am before moving to Experience Party and staying there until 11am. His friends returned to their guesthouses, leaving him drinking alone.
Police and physicians carried out an autopsy and believe that the cause of death was asphyxiation. The case is being treated as a suicide.
Lt. Gen. Somsak Noorod, Phangan police commander, said authorities have questioned many witnesses but did not find a motive for homicide.
Friends of Povse said he was interested in a foreign woman on Koh Tao, but his love was apparently unrequited?
Somsak added that since Povse’s hands were only loosely tied, he may have inserted his hands into the rope just before committing suicide.
The French Embassy has been notified of his death and his body has been sent to Koh Tao Temple in Surat Thani’s Koh Pha-ngan district."

A nice little touch I couldn't resist from the Khmer batch I'm working on - this guy pissed in his Best Friend as he died!

https://pixhost.to/gallery/arhGW

Without a reference to the post number it's kind of hard to find this guy, and if he was originally posted on Someimage those pics are gone without recall. But doing the obvious and Googling him, this is what I've come up with:

https://pixhost.to/gallery/wilkZ

Since I think he died just before Thailand introduced censorship on pics, the originals may well have been unpixellated and better than these, but that's just the way it is.

I posted the uncensored pic of Dimitri in SR, in "Dead Tourists and Foreigners" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back