Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Meatpie.

Yes!

Bulgarian couple hanged in garage

A Bulgarian couple (45 yo woman and 51 yo man) were found hanged in their garage in a free-swinging position with a rope tied to a joist in the ceiling. The garage was locked from the inside. Farewell letters in Bulgarian language written by the handwriting of the deceased man were found on the scene. According to the information the police was able to provide, the woman left her husband about a month before her death and lived with another man. Her husband was not able to handle the situation.

Well, batch from searching on 'повесился' which Mr Google Translate tells me is the Russian for 'hanged himself'. Actually that's included some that I spotted as being from Ukraine, a few from Belarus, and this guy

here having his ass kicked by a rescuer, is in Kazakhstan - is that our first posting from there?
But I'm noticing that I didn't pick up most of the Russian swingers that Meatpie has posted - so Meatpie, is there another search term I should be using?
Oh, and Orange T-shirt Boy has removed the laces from his shoes - a nice touch, I'm guessing he used them to make his noose though we never get to see his neck to find out.

Love to watch them swing
Love to watch them swing

A Bulgarian couple (45 yo woman and 51 yo man) were found hanged in their garage in a free-swinging position with a rope tied to a joist in the ceiling. The garage was locked from the inside. Farewell letters in Bulgarian language written by the handwriting of the deceased man were found on the scene. According to the information the police was able to provide, the woman left her husband about a month before her death and lived with another man. Her husband was not able to handle the situation.

The October crop from the changok trees of Cambodia. Mixed batch, maybe none really outstanding but some interesting bulges and stains if one looks closely. Enjoy!

https://pixhost.to/gallery/zNXYM

Thanks.
Somewhat to my surprise, a decent collection of gantungs from Indonesia - it looks as if the pixellation epidemic there may be subsiding.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/LPfeQ

Some nice ones in that lot, and this guy

has achieved the feat of perfectly colour-coordinating his tongue with his t-shirt.
Oh and some nice bare feets too, I bet Ricky will be in seventh heaven.

These were the very two photos that caught my eye in your collection, deaddirty, so I'm glad you picked them out for reasons of your own. What I was wanting to ask is: Why might someone have wanted to obscure the view of the rope which hanged this man?

These were the very two photos that caught my eye in your collection, deaddirty, so I'm glad you picked them out for reasons of your own. What I was wanting to ask is: Why might someone have wanted to obscure the view of the rope which hanged this man?

Why indeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back