Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys - and a bit of encouragement always encourages me to find more :)

22 years old. I am sure he did not know he would have such a bulge and mess, not to mention someone would be jerking off on him:yummy:

Last edited:
Deaddirty, your Heavily-Pruned Man and Past-Best Man sets are wondrous! They illustrate that horror and unhappiness can be found anywhere in the world, if one looks diligently...and YOU are the diligent one. :D

Thanks Alex. Hey, if we put my skills in horticulture and gastronomy together with yours in colour-coordination, we could make beautiful music! :happy banana:

And I need to update you on the Matter of the Toadstool - but not tonight, my dinner needs me.

By the way, and on a more serious note than usual, can I make it clear that by posting pics here I am absolutely not encouraging anyone to hang themselves - if by any chance you are thinking of it please don't, it is normally a terrible mistake and you will cause untold grief to your family and friends. And although everyone who has ended up on this thread did die, it wasn't necessarily even relatively quick or painless - in fact sometimes you can see that he changed his mind and tried to save himself but tragically too late.

This month's instalment of death in Cambodia - smaller than usual, thee must be an outbreak of happiness over there (note to self - searched on 08/04).

https://pixhost.to/gallery/u4CHE

Seriously! Cambodia is a country of mysteries, people from all over the world just keep dying there.

first time to hang a man later. i want him to struggle turn red and lose consciousness. what duration should I give him but keep him breathing and dont die?:damn wtf:

Last edited:
By the way, and on a more serious note than usual, can I make it clear that by posting pics here I am absolutely not encouraging anyone to hang themselves - if by any chance you are thinking of it please don't, it is normally a terrible mistake and you will cause untold grief to your family and friends. And although everyone who has ended up on this thread did die, it wasn't necessarily even relatively quick or painless - in fact sometimes you can see that he changed his mind and tried to save himself but tragically too late.

Good advice, but for me, part of the temptation is exactly what you warn about. Of course I would change my mind once I'm hanged. I'd make absolutely certain that I could not save myself, and that I wouldn't be interfered with until the deed is done. It would be a shame if it went too quick and I just went out right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back