Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Meatpie.

Insane Hanging Suicide of 26-year-old Russian Guy After Fight with Girlfriend

Unreal almost like photoshop work...first time I see such a beautiful hanging of such insane model. What do some of our hanging experts think?

As you say, insane image Meatpie. But something about it doesn't look quite right.
The body looks right for a hanged guy, particularly with the hint of piss or cum in his jeans by the bottom of the zip. But the neck is weird, and so is the head - the lack of a left ear, the pixellation round the ear area but not elsewhere, the totally 'flat' skintone on the face identical to the neck despite the noose between. And why is the noose completely horizontal when it's held by two ropes going up from the sides of his neck? I think it's photoshopped though very well done - perhaps they've photoshopped the head and neck onto his genuine hanged body?
But what do others think?

Looks photoshopped to me. We can't see his feet, so he could very well be standing on the ground.

That said, ignoring everything else, I find the neck extremely sexy. Really turns me on.

The photo is authentic death of a young man is sometimes too beautiful even for experienced necros to believe. It's not uncommon for young healthy men to die with eyes wide open.

Well, I'm glad I got to see him. He's made my day. Thanks, Meatpie.

Absolutely stunning!!! :yummy: As perfect a view as I've ever seen!! :excellent::excellent::excellent::excellent::excellent:

Meatpie . . . . you are a blessing to us all !!! :bow:

I couldn't find it in better quality it's a case from the USA.

Good work I admire your skill. The guy was stunning model perfect beautiful body hairy cock area and long thick meaty cock. I am sure over time he will amass a lof of fans here and cult following.

Autoerotic Hanging Continued - One of my favourites

A 22-year-old single white male was found hanging by his neck from a low tree branch with both knees on the ground. A belt was looped around his unprotected neck. The fly of his trousers was open and his penis extended through the opening. Autopsy revealed a fractured thyroid cartilage which was attributed to the pressure produced when the body slipped after the victim lost consciousness. Investigation revealed the individual to be a loner. There was no indication of suicidal ideation and the manner of death was ruled as accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back