Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging is so sad, even sadder than rape, but, if it were my loved one who'd been raped, I guess I'd've wanted the rapists to swing too.

Prison in BR

A detainee in a Brazilian prison was found nude from the waste down and hanging with a rope around his neck. Other inmates tried to pass it off as a suicide to prison authorities but a short clip posted online serves as proof this was murder.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I've posted that clip in he Hanging Vids thread.
Any more pics of him?

In repressive societies. "rape" is not necessarily what is thought of in the West. In any society where women are considered to be property, sex can have fatal consequences.

Nice one - thanks Meatpie.

A huge batch - seems to be giving Pixhost indigestion, so in three instalments.
There's three reasons for the size:
- It's been a bumper couple of months in Cambodia, the trees and rafter have been festooned with changoks, low-hanging fruit everywhere
- Meatpie has told me how to extract pics from right-click-disabled sites, so on those sites I've done a back-search as well as uploading the new fruit.
- I've also worked out how to search sites with no search facility using Google, and again I've done back-searches.
I tried to be selective in the back-searches, only uploading pics I think are new (which includes some guys I know are on here already, but I hope different or bigger images). I must admit in the cold light of day I think there's a lot of plain old reposts, but if I took the time to try and weed them out the batch would just never get posted :I am sorry::retard::shrug:

There's some interesting bulges, wet marks etc - looks like some erect cocks inside their pants/underwear, and I suspect I few have visibly cummed in their pants. But this has taken too long already, I'll leae you guys to spot them.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/Qok1E

Sexy Game at Home Goes Wrong

Rare case of 34-year-old man suffering from hypoxyphilia associated with multiple paraphilias and substance abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back