Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this one, he hanged himself with a trendy sports belt

From all the brusing on his face it was clear from the moment you posted him that this was no suicide.

Dude was tortured like an animal, look at that protruding tongue, they compressed his neck pretty hard to get it so purple.

Not necessarily. Some dudes manage to tie their feet and hands before jumping and hanging themselves.

Not necessarily. Some dudes manage to tie their feet and hands before jumping and hanging themselves.

yeah, I think I read somewhere about these "Munchausen-Syndrome"-cases (I think it was in the "American Journal of Forensic Science", a "must Read" ;-) ...
)
is this a new post or re-?

New. Please add more.

:sm (11): You have great pictures I haven't seen.

Are there any good pics in American Journal of Forensic Science, I can't find any, they say I need a subsription.

New. Please add more.

:sm (11): You have great pictures I haven't seen.

Are there any good pics in American Journal of Forensic Science, I can't find any, they say I need a subsription.

always happy to supply something new :)

There used to be rather interesting pictures in it (mostly b&w), I used to read the journals back at university. Unfortunately, the subscriptions are quite expensive so I don't have one either...

always happy to supply something new :)

There used to be rather interesting pictures in it (mostly b&w), I used to read the journals back at university. Unfortunately, the subscriptions are quite expensive so I don't have one either...

More great hanging pics amous - keep them coming m8 - GREAT contributions TNX

jon :0

And mean to add that for Meatpie - - another good set for the collection TNX m8 :)

SOOO SOOOOOOOO SEXEE !!!!!!!

Thank U, Amous !

more paLEEZ !

:load::load::load::load::load:

Thanks amous and Meatpie, some great new pics - keep them coming (and cumming - I bet a few of them spurted in their pants as they left us)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back