Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame it's so small, but sweet. aaawwww!

great post chris - TNX :)

jon

good complete set amous - TNX

Love that tanned skin orange shirted DIE GUY ... gettiin' his neck felt for a pulse... he seems purty much in slumber land though .

You budds think he is really DEAD ?

I fukn' hope so, cuz if SO, he is one GRADE AAA "CUTE DEAD GUY'!!!!!!!!!

' - )

Have you noticed that, for all the people they seem to execute, the Islamic people don't know how to perform a proper hanging. The intended is supposed to be weighted and drop a certain distance according to long established tables. It is considered to be more humane to snap the neck because the brain dies rather quickly.

These guys seem to enjoy watching the intended strangle to death as they wiggle around. They appear to deliberately torture their criminals during the last moments of their lives. This is inhumane and makes their society appear primitive and hateful to other cultures. What a shame.

Love that tanned skin orange shirted DIE GUY ... gettiin' his neck felt for a pulse... he seems purty much in slumber land though .

You budds think he is really DEAD ?

I fukn' hope so, cuz if SO, he is one GRADE AAA "CUTE DEAD GUY'!!!!!!!!!

' - )

Well, I found his pic looking for "ahorcado" and the newspaper-text next to the pic stated he had hanged himself, so, yes, I'd say he's dead all right ;-)

and here's an other angle for one of the other guys:

I agree - good post m8 - (for info of CDG members iiiii has posted a whole gallery of pics worth seeing accessed via the single image above)

THNX for these

Great Post! For some reason Image Bam was being stubborn so I couldn't see a couple of photos. Maybe they'll be available later.

Sometimes, I look at these photos and think, "Some of these could use a subtitle." I see the two guys talking just before being hung and I'm pretty sure one said something to the other like, "Hey, did you remember to take the falafal off of the stove?" Thanks for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back