Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
CDG receives a lot of hate mail & threats. We will post selected emails revealing only the location of the sender. So here goes, hope you have a good laugh reading this thread, forum staff defiantely do! :hahahahha:

What on earth do you think you're doing with this website? This is entirely inappropriate. Death is a PEACEFUL and PRIVATE matter. Morbid photos, disturbing discussions, and fanatical commentary are not only insensitive but unethical. Please take this into consideration. I request that this website be discontinued.

Elgin, Illinois, United States
us.png

and why is he looking into it ???

Fucking Hypocrite, bet he came in his pants looking at all the hot and horny stuff!

Algeria is a fucked-up country you can get killed there and die young, necros will fuck your naked body in the morgue and nail you in the anus.

Come to Bulgaria, I will help you.

Only condition is that you play dead for me and let me fuck you, totally harmless I will put a rubber on.

Yes Sir! Right away Sir! LOL... He is one of those right wing christian bible thumpers in the usa who think their christian beleifs are the only right belief.. More people have been murdered because of stupid religion than anything else in this world.

I can only echo the question.....what the fuck is he doing here? Fuckin' religious pervert! But who knows. He probably blew his wad looking around at the dead christians!
TOO MANY CHRISTIANS = NOT ENOUGH LIONS

Algeria is a fucked-up country you can get killed there and die young, necros will fuck your naked body in the morgue and nail you in the anus.

Come to Bulgaria, I will help you.

Only condition is that you play dead for me and let me fuck you, totally harmless I will put a rubber on.

Bulgaria also its a fucked up country just like algerie ,i was in Sophia in 1994 for one day only ,with my father ,Bulgaria is full of thief .

There are lots of thieves around here yes but Algeria is an African country while we are in Europe, there is a big difference.

all african country are fucked up -even south africa they have 50 murder in day ,Egypte in chaos ,only morocco and algeria are good in africa ,algeria its like Bulgaria serbia and Ukrain -same shit

Bulgaria, Serbia and Ukraine are all different, you don't know what you are talking about.

they are all the same , a lot of poor people and a lot of rich people ,violonce ,thief ,mafia,racism,prostitue ,drug ....

Death is highly over rated. It is neither peaceful or private for the dead who have no consciousness of their worldly body. There is nothing but an illusion or delusion of peace to help the living cope with the thoughts of their own inevitable demise. How private is having hundreds of people looking at and even touching a dead body at what they call a funeral. My father just passed and I and other immediate family members had to listen to people play the "sorry for your loss game". So many people offer the traditional statements: "Sorry for your loss", and "He's at peace now" and so many say, "He's with God now". Yet, I doubt any of them even know what it is to be sorry for anything, let alone know if there is a he or a God to be with. It would be more honest for people to say, "This part of your life is done. Time to move on."

A dead body is just a body and though people may be offended by the way we see them, I can't think of much more violent and less peaceful thing to do than gutting it and pumping it full of chemicals so it can be put on a public display. Such a practice is little more than a demonstration of wealth by the heirs. Slaughtered animals get more peace and privacy than that.

My father just passed and I and other immediate family members had to listen to people play the "sorry for your loss game".

I agree a funeral has almost nothing to do with the deceased, but is a ritual for the living.
I suppose people find it hard to say something, not knowing how you feel deep inside, so they resort to standard comforting phrases.
I do sympathize (my father died last December), and I hope you can cope with your father's death.

Back