"Why limit my account, it's so lame,
do you seriously think I'm going to pay 30 bucks for a month to see this stuff?
How stupid are you, you lamer, it's just a matter of time before you end up in prison
or the psychatric ward anyway.
"

Oh dear! He's complaining about not being to see the stuff for free - the very stuff that he's complaining about.
Do you think he k0nows how to spell 'hypocrite'?

"Why limit my account, it's so lame,
do you seriously think I'm going to pay 30 bucks for a month to see this stuff?
How stupid are you, you lamer, it's just a matter of time before you end up in prison
or the psychatric ward anyway.
"

I have been limited several times and because I am a retiree on fixed income I cannot pay anything so just wait until it is lifted. This guuy need to get a life and Meatpie, it truly is HATE male as well as HATE mail.

From glnmorrissey@yahoo.com

"you don't have enough new materials to justify the amount for a monthly fee you are hypocrites when you say it will be free and then is closed accounts go fuck yourself"

In a more just world, Meatpie would turn the tables and fuck glnmorrissey instead of himself...and then post photos of the hot doggy-style action here, for our delectation.

As a retired person living on a decling real income, (fixed nominal income), I do not have discretionary money to buy membership. It is tough being kicked off every once in a while BUT I do not use the hate language some people here have used. I do know it costs money to operate the web site and so I do not begrudge those who can pay that privilege. I just wish there were some way to subsideize people on fixed or low incomes.

From salo@airmail.cc

"I hope you shit site gets shut down. You complain about censorship but
some unknown membership requirements. I will post everywhere about your
site as it does not meet internet requirements.
"

"I hope you shit site gets shut down. You complain about censorship but
some unknown membership requirements. I will post everywhere about your
site as it does not meet internet requirements.
"

What are the "internet requirements" he's implying here? :hahahahha:

What are the "internet requirements" he's implying here? :hahahahha:

...and I also don't understand his sentence "You complain about censorship but
some unknown membership requirements." The only part of his hate mail that is clear is "I hope you shit site gets shut down." :D

From silankinakat2005@tutanota.com

"Fuck you bitch's mouth!
I can not register on your fucking site.
Where should I get your Invitation Code?
From which pussy should I take this Invitation Code?
"

"Fuck you bitch's mouth!
I can not register on your fucking site.
Where should I get your Invitation Code?
From which pussy should I take this Invitation Code?
"

Talking that way to the site owner is not a good idea, certainly not if you actually want to elicit help and answers.

So the only thing wrongs is money addiction?

From jaksonne - jaksonne@hotmail.com

"Meatpie is pathetic X) you are pathetic, thinking you will make money with that forum only caus its becoming more popular... good luck asshole! Another free one will open as soon as yours cost something... It a fucking furum, wich stupid people will pay for that??? You have succeed your life man XDDD"

Pamela Schrader Hammond: I will sue you sick fuckers!!!

We have received several emails allegedly by Pamela Schrader Hammond, Matthew Bremer's grandmother.

Message sent to us from Phammond7456@yahoo.com:

"Don't have the balls to answer my previous message. I hear you claim you can print whatever you choose under your 1st amendment right. That is true as long as you print the truth. Many celebrities have sussessefullg sues Star, Enquirer , Globe etc for outright libel which is what you have prited here regarding my grandson Matt Bremer. I AM his Gramma & I NEVER officially said he died from OD. That is libel right there!! We have NOT gotten any official cause as of today. 4/18. The pictures you posted as REAL are all doctored & again forms of libel. We have spoken to an attorney about how you are outright slandering my grandson causing the family severe emotional distress & outright libel. I have NO problem using whatever money I have suing you sick Fuckers! Now if you want to print his gramma's actual statement print that your entire site is total & complete lies & sick & twisted bullshit."
You lying dummy. YOU CAN'T LIBEL THE DEAD.

From ilyadasvedanya @gmail.com

"The fuck? No one will buy that if it's 60$, fuck this shit, I hope this site goes bankrupt from no one being active. If you think this shit is acceptable, I pray for your guys downfall."

CDG receives a lot of hate mail & threats. We will post selected emails revealing only the location of the sender. So here goes, hope you have a good laugh reading this thread, forum staff defiantely do!
STUPID COMMENT.

From idonteven509 @gmail.com

"How can you guys call documenting reality money hungry when you guys literally charge triple what they’re asking lmao. Get fuckin bent. I’d rather deal with the bullshit of a well established forum that’s been up for 15+ years lol. This is a joke hahahahaha. Good luck with your shitty site."

First one for the new year. :rocksss:

"look fucking romanian!! You are very stupid if you think I am going to pay you 60 dollars. to see dismembered bodies, it was only out of curiosity to enter your
disgusting place for sick and twisted minds just like yours, get psychiatric help you animal idiot"

Back