From tommyt77@hotmail.co.uk

[h=2][/h]
"You better take the pictures off , the ones of Jason Flannerly in 2014 . I personally know his family , if you don't then someone may take it out on you . You are all pieces of shit . The offence you portray is questionable , you are dirty scum from Bulgaria . Get the fuck out of England and stay out . GET THOSE PHOTOS OF THE NET . NOW !!"

From hwgb@grr.la

[h=2][/h]"I'm not gay and I'm not necrophilia. I just sign in to this site for watching very interesting threesome adult video(I don't know about that video's present location in this site), but you don't delete my account and you don't change my user name. Let me leave this site. FUCK. ban me.

If you can't, tell me how to ban this account.

IF YOU CAN'T, use robots.txt for the MOTHERFUCKING user profile page to avoid Googling. Just hide user profile page and make that page only this site members can see that.
"

From bbmokc@yahoo.com

"Your site really sucks! It has a bunch of photo shopped pictures and is really lacking. Take some suggestion from real good sites like kaotic and possibly YNC to help you. YNC is still way to amaeur - but is up and coming. However, Kaotic is a real site! Yours needs a LOT of help!"

Too bad all the global douchebags don't die in one massive, final terrorist attack.

"Your site really sucks! It has a bunch of photo shopped pictures and is really lacking. Take some suggestion from real good sites like kaotic and possibly YNC to help you. YNC is still way to amaeur - but is up and coming. However, Kaotic is a real site! Yours needs a LOT of help!"

This comment is an absolute Fucking Joke. I looked at Kaotic real quick, I skimmed through it, it was maybe 1/1000% of a percent better than our site, and with YNC, I would rank it also 1/10,000% better than our site.

The point that I am trying to make is MeatPie runs a good site, yes it has its issues technology wise. But overall in the last 2 years I have been a member here, I have been extremely happy and meet some very nice guys on this forum/board.

:retard: And what are these "technology issues" just to name a few?

Things that are out of your control, like the problems with the hosts server crashing but you got the site back online quickly, things that are out of your control. Problems with dead/outdated links on posts, that is what I meant tech wise.

I will shut up now. I have already put my foot in my mouth already once today and I feel like an idiot.

Last edited:
Dead links happen on any forum, this is out of my control yes. Thank you for your feedback, really appreciated.

For very old links to external websites there isn't much we can do if the content has been move/deleted. If you notice newer posts with dead links please notify us and we will update accordingly.

The people who send these emails clearly have a lot of free time on their hands... They should find a more productive use for their time, like starting a community garden or something.

Very interesting reading!
And also they should know that the fact that they are not interested is not like the others don't have the rights to be. This site is for fun and if you have spended enough time in here you will know that almost everybody are normal people just fantasizing. Fantasizing is always better with those kinds of things than doing. :peace:

"Meatpie is pathetic X) you are pathetic, thinking you will make money with that forum only caus its becoming more popular... good luck asshole! Another free one will open as soon as yours cost something... It a fucking furum, wich stupid people will pay for that??? You have succeed your life man XDDD"

Which stupid people? - Me, because it's a fucking hot forum with some bloody hot members (inc the admins).

From rockefellertobias@gmail.com

""your site sucks! there's no necrophilia at all, just a bunch of psychopaths getting off to dismembered bodies and smashed heads, pure gore. I should have listened to myself and stop when I read "cute" in the name of yuor sit"

I like the "...yuor sit" part best. That's a clue as to just how upset he was by the time he got to then end of his hateful comments. He needs to calm down.

From forum2233@gmail.com

"Why limit my account, it's so lame,
do you seriously think I'm going to pay 30 bucks for a month to see this stuff?
How stupid are you, you lamer, it's just a matter of time before you end up in prison
or the psychatric ward anyway.
"

"it's just a matter of time before you end up in prison
or the psychatric ward anyway.
"

Meatpie, I guess you should get your affairs in order and pack a bag. You are apparently going to be whisked away at any moment. If you are taken to Broadmoor Mental Prison, please keep a diary for us. That is an infamous facility in the UK, and we will want to hear all about it.

Back