From free666free48@yahoo.com

"YOU ARE PATHEHITIC. This site is IMPOSIBLE. fUCK YOU AND YOUR PARENTS! BEY, ANTONIO!"

From promiselmf@yahoo.com

"please for god sake.. please take off this page. how come internet been using for such purpose. what if innpcent kids and mental handicapped people happened to surf this page . evryone is curious abt strange things but please i just read a news abt zambian meat and then this site, for god sake, please spend time and money helping the poor, starving kids .
please do something that bring breatness to human. why spread death and the enjoyment of death?of course everyong going die but enjoy looking at dead mans are evil! for god sake i beg you please take this off! Please
"

Anonymous from New York City

"ummmm.... what the fuck is wrong with you? seriously!

i stumbled onto this site, and i have to say: you should seek the help of a mental health professional. no joke. fuck, you're so fucking nuts!!! get some help!
"

From alnaria7@gmaill.com

"I hope someone does exactly what your website contains, to YOU. YOU SICK FUCKED UP DICK MUNCHERS"

I find it amusing and hilarious how the individual blames the other party for the end results of their curiosities; They were the ones that choose to enter the site in the first place.

Also find it hiliarious they tried to justify entering into this site as stumbled, due to research...once again they chose to "enter".

What ever happened to ""Individual Responsibility" or "Buyer Beware"?

The Jehovah looking for orgish and then wanting to save MPs soul, hilarious!!!!!!

From jennie.heard@yahoo.com

"Ok you sick fucked up hillbilly mother fuckers. My nephew Dammion Heard didn't commit suicide!!! He was fucken murdered. And if this sick fucken shithead don't take his face and name off this fucked up website I will make it my mission in life to sue your fucking sick pants off. This is such a fucked up and just right down fucking disgusting website. Get his name and face off this fucking bullshit now. Or I swear you will regret it. Cuz my lawyers will have a field day taking your sick nasty asses down."

From Michelle Howe ms_lotsofun@yahoo.com

"You are a bunch of sick motherfuckers and I am sure I am not the first to say so. I unfortunately came across your site. I hope the families of the victims forgive you too. You need to seek some professional psychological help immediately. Yes, that is my real name above. Search for me, look for me, I don't care. If you were to ever find me I would gladly bash your mouth in and post it, see how you would like that. Freedom of speech and posting sick things on the internet was not what our founding Presidents I am sure had in mind. You should be ashamed as well as your families for not raising you correctly. I feel sorry for you. God help you. Maybe."

From info@bestimweb24.de

"You are so cruel to have the website on the Planet, in your place I would be
ashamed a forum and website, and you know what you're no better !!!! Your
devil has you under control but the true God has only one WAY for you in the
sulfur SEE.
"

"Ok you sick fucked up hillbilly mother fuckers. My nephew Dammion Heard didn't commit suicide!!! He was fucken murdered. And if this sick fucken shithead don't take his face and name off this fucked up website I will make it my mission in life to sue your fucking sick pants off. This is such a fucked up and just right down fucking disgusting website. Get his name and face off this fucking bullshit now. Or I swear you will regret it. Cuz my lawyers will have a field day taking your sick nasty asses down."

This one concerns me Meatpie. Can we be harmed by lawsuit? You saw who I post about and fantasize about a lot, Paul Johnson Jr., if his family were to see the things I post about him could they sue us? Are we safe from being "outed" ?

"I would like to express my opinion. I was researching info about the Boston bombing suspects, and stumbled into this web site. I am shocked, and disgusted than anyone could ever be entertained by death and portrayal of filth found on your website. I am horrified that this type of website exists. People should promote a culture of life, and not glorify death and filth. I realize that death is sometimes gruesome and always unfortunate. However, I refuse to be entertained by morgue videos, gun shot wounds, public hangings, or any other category of disgust and filth on this or any other web site. Please consider something more productive and clean.
Randy"

Blah blah blah, they just don't understand.

"So i guess your the head cheese on this site. I respect that as ever forum needs a leader and so forth. I have a question for you dude. I learned about uncover reality a few years back as it was a kool site. I dont remember when i signed up on this site but as when i came across it it seemed i already had an account lol who knew :p. Now i have a question for you? Is this some type of gay site or something? or is it as kool as the old one i remember. I dont judge as w/e floats someone else boat may sink mine, but I would like to know what this site stands for. Also why called "Cute dead guys" Thanks in advance.

After doing a bit of research I have come to the conclusion that this site is awe-full!I have no intent on having anything to do with gay homo fetishes as this site is Groose! I honestly didn't know what I was viewing until a few moments ago. This site is for nothing but pure 100% unfiltered freaks, and as a admin I think you are President of disgusting in every way. Please Bann / remove / delete every existence of my account as this site will never be revisited my this Computer Power User, I will also be trying my very best to have this junk webshit-Site wana be removed. Have a good day FREAK! :eek:"

This guy is right you know. Meatpie, you are the leader of our community.

We have received several emails allegedly by Pamela Schrader Hammond, Matthew Bremer's grandmother.

Message sent to us from Phammond7456@yahoo.com:

"Don't have the balls to answer my previous message. I hear you claim you can print whatever you choose under your 1st amendment right. That is true as long as you print the truth. Many celebrities have sussessefullg sues Star, Enquirer , Globe etc for outright libel which is what you have prited here regarding my grandson Matt Bremer. I AM his Gramma & I NEVER officially said he died from OD. That is libel right there!! We have NOT gotten any official cause as of today. 4/18. The pictures you posted as REAL are all doctored & again forms of libel. We have spoken to an attorney about how you are outright slandering my grandson causing the family severe emotional distress & outright libel. I have NO problem using whatever money I have suing you sick Fuckers! Now if you want to print his gramma's actual statement print that your entire site is total & complete lies & sick & twisted bullshit."

Okay first of all, it's not called "slander." The right term is libel, printed defamation. Slander is spoken defamation, like going on TV and saying something you know is a lie, you say it deliberately to cause harm. The same thing is libel, you deliberately print something that you know is untrue, you do it with the intent of causing harm.

Second: YOU CAN'T LIBEL THE DEAD! Anyone who knows media law knows you can't libel or slander a dead person. If someone tries to sue over saying something about the dead the case won't hold up in court and they will have wasted money getting an attorney and all that bullshit

Fuck this bitch. Ignorant cunt can go to Hell.

Hey Meatpie, do you actually respond to these hate mail message?

From patemankids2012@gmail.com

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE NO DEATH IS BEST CLEAR THIS SITE BEFORE KIDS LIKE ME HAVE TO FUCKING SEE IT"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE NO DEATH IS BEST CLEAR THIS SITE BEFORE KIDS LIKE ME HAVE TO FUCKING SEE IT"

So, a kid (who says "fucking",) goes tolling on the adult internet, and gets offended, so the adults should clean up their act, so kids like him won't get offended.

Or, maybe kids who can't handle the adult internet should stick to the kids internet, like their mommy and daddy told them.

Thanks, Meatpie! These really are entertaining! :hahahahha:

"I hope someone does exactly what your website contains, to YOU. YOU SICK FUCKED UP DICK MUNCHERS"

Hmmmm. Seems to have even more of a problem with the gay thing than the dead thing. Since it's the only thing he actually mentioned. I suppose were he to stumble on one of the far more numerous het necro sites, his reaction would be "Ohhh, pretty extreme, not my bag, but at least they're straight..."

Back