I agree a funeral has almost nothing to do with the deceased, but is a ritual for the living.
I suppose people find it hard to say something, not knowing how you feel deep inside, so they resort to standard comforting phrases.
I do sympathize (my father died last December), and I hope you can cope with your father's death.

The comforting phrases seem more for their own comfort than mine. Most of them don't even recognize me. They know so little about me that it is strange that they use statements based on religious beliefs. All manner of the old farmers show up, even some Amish ones. Second and third cousins who I haven't seen in decades show up. Homeless people no one knows show up. I think we even had people from some other funeral. I wonder if they ever figured it out. Old farmers seem to all look alike when they get over eighty years of age. After ninety, everyone looks a like regardless of gender.

Coping with my father's death is relatively easy as I consider it to be a normal, natural thing. Coping with my some of my relatives coping can be quite a pain in the butt. Thanks for your comment.

Bulgaria, Serbia and Ukraine are all different, you don't know what you are talking about.

I can vouch for Meatpie on this topic because over the years I have worked with people who are Serbian, Albanian, Bosnian and Croatian plus I have had friends outside of work that include all the above plus Ukrainians and Russians. None of them appreciate being lumped together as their religions and traditions are quite distinct.

Having been a counselor in a faith based community for fourteen years, I think the problem you run into is that many people aren't sure what they honestly think or believe about death and eternity even if they have been a part of their religious community for so many years. I can't tell you how many people would tell me the same thing for many years and yet I wasn't sure if they even understood what they were saying. I remember when my father passed away almost nine years ago it made me realize just how shallow we can be in responding to people's pain and hurt in their time of need. We just numbly walk by and feel the need to say something, anything so we just mumble "they are at peace", "sorry for your loss" not realizing that we are probably inflicting more pain then helping. As to relatives coming out of the woodwork as they say at funerals that seems to always happen doesn't it.

Pamela Schrader Hammond: I will sue you sick fuckers!!!

We have received several emails allegedly by Pamela Schrader Hammond, Matthew Bremer's grandmother.

Message sent to us from Phammond7456@yahoo.com:

"Don't have the balls to answer my previous message. I hear you claim you can print whatever you choose under your 1st amendment right. That is true as long as you print the truth. Many celebrities have sussessefullg sues Star, Enquirer , Globe etc for outright libel which is what you have prited here regarding my grandson Matt Bremer. I AM his Gramma & I NEVER officially said he died from OD. That is libel right there!! We have NOT gotten any official cause as of today. 4/18. The pictures you posted as REAL are all doctored & again forms of libel. We have spoken to an attorney about how you are outright slandering my grandson causing the family severe emotional distress & outright libel. I have NO problem using whatever money I have suing you sick Fuckers! Now if you want to print his gramma's actual statement print that your entire site is total & complete lies & sick & twisted bullshit."

Well, yes lady it is supposed to be sick and twisted. I think the name of the website kind of suggests that it isn't the public norm. But, it isn't liable either. It's fantasy. It has always been fantasy. That means there is nothing here that can be considered real and factual.

Considering that it's based in Bulgaria, I don't think the 1st amendment applies unless they have the same constitution as the US which I doubt. There is no publication, just a database that grows and grows with contributions from all over the world. It's no more liable for its content then Wiki Links.

A word of advice lady: If any attorney tells you that he can sue a web group like CDG, he's probably ripping you off.

Mrs. Hammond just signed up for CDG. She said we were "spreading lies" so I invited her to come forward and tell us the truth about Matt.

From attudetrefla@gmail.com

"Bye-Bye, meatpie

Your brain vas eated by money worms.
Peacefull death, cutedeadguys.net. rest in Peace.
In 3 mounths , another free site will appear.
Attu
P.S. If you not find the peace, use some WEED. (Cannabis). Is so cute !"

From jaksonne - jaksonne@hotmail.com

"Meatpie is pathetic X) you are pathetic, thinking you will make money with that forum only caus its becoming more popular... good luck asshole! Another free one will open as soon as yours cost something... It a fucking furum, wich stupid people will pay for that??? You have succeed your life man XDDD"

My God, grammar and spelling.

From karen - emailsforkaren@mail.com

"fuck you seriously i was being nice and thinking about the other members of ur site and u go and tell me to grow up ...thats really fucked and rude so fuck you Meatpie..."

I think she got offended by the grow up thing...but as you can see from her posts & email I was spot on.

Emotional much? Jeez, many of us have said "grow up" to others on here. Doesn't mean to go all ape shit? Ugh, women! (no offense to the non-crazy females out there)

Emotional much? Jeez, many of us have said "grow up" to others on here. Doesn't mean to go all ape shit? Ugh, women! (no offense to the non-crazy females out there)
yeah, let's not generalize though. not all women r like that. in fact, I have some female friends who love CDG as much as I do.

Yeah, I know. That's why I also said, "no offense to the non-crazy females out there.". Believe me, I am the last person to make sweeping generalizations.

From earz-mag-andy@hotmail.co.uk

"Cute dead guys? For a start your posts aren't cute and often involve women, secondly you suck the cock of a hippo. Why would anyone be so much of a dick that they actually spend their time making this website function? I suggest you kill yourself. Take a bottle of bleach, a funnel, and a long tube. Then stick the tube into your rectum, attach the funnel and pour the bleach. It's really easy and you can get your friends to take pictures and post them here! Wow I think I might be an online genius! By the way I clicked on this looking for cum shots and for some reason you're there. You shouldn't be, but you are. Fuck you and your response, and your whole existence, and your mum, and your dad, and finally all your pets dead or alive. With bleached hippo cocks. Fuck.... Fuckidy fuck..."

Wow Meat, I knew you like the dead cock, but had no idea you were into hippos as well. First you're a Necrophile, now you are into bestiality. Jeez Meat you really are a sick one. What's next, vaginas? Just when you thought you knew a person. :aha:

Back