I have several ideas but I am biding my time till I get a little stronger and she forgets all about it...then I shall exact my revenge and she will not suspect me. Fucking cunt! I already told her she should branch out with her business and she just stared at me blankly. She is a STUPID bitch too!

YELLOW SNOW

Today we had yellow snow - that is snow mixed with fine dust paricles from the Sahara Desert! It is common esp in March.

Here is a pic:

March 26, summer's here!

It's is 26'C during the day here, sunny no wind, perfect jacking and fucking in a wooded area.

:sm (13):

Soo... which one of those 3 yellow-ball guys is you Meatpie? Whose the guy in the middle? :wink2::load:

Spring in the U.S. because we lost an hour of sleep so business could get an extra hour of consumer spending. Guess I need to find something else to do with that hour of sleep I lost huh:sm (1)::sm (25)::sm (28):

Warm, sunny, the days will start getting longer now, time for outdoor fun :sm (2):. By the end of August, I'll be praying for Fall and cold weather again.

First Hailstorm of the year

We had our first hailstorm for 2010 although it wasn't big and lasted for about five minutes.

hailstorm.jpg

By May though hailstorms will get more frequent and powerful.

No, in front of granny's house there is a wide grass area with some trees, they plan to build it up but because of the great depression all construction is halted.

Pouring with Rain

Its been raining here day and night for the last four days, weather forecast is for more rain.

:(

rain-1.jpg

I would rather have the trees....That is my kind of depression! Trees are great to lean against when drunk and take a nice long piss! 4 days of rain? Damn! It is 73 degress c here, sunny, light breeze. Very nice here in Texas USA.

BAD WEATHER

We are gale-force winds and hailstorm warning today but the weather is calm and warm. Maybe laterz?

:sm (20):

Hurricane_Isabel_Gal.jpg

Beautiful spring day here, sunny, warm, and moderate wind! :) Too bad we didn't have this weather last weekend when the marines were town :(

AFTERMATH

Powerful storms hit Southern Europe yesterday. Two people were killed, thousands of homes and hotels are flooded, roads and bridges destroyed when rivers burst their banks.

a_17b5b2.jpg

BULGARIA, May 16, 2010

a_17b5b0.jpg

a_17b5b1.jpg

a_17b5b3.jpg

is freaking raining and is soo freaking cold! miss the summer SO MUCH :'(

It's raining and cold here too. I want summer to begin for real already.

We're full into summer in Florida. Been 90 degrees or hotter for a couple weeks, humidity makes it feel upper 90's or 100. Almost no wind, and very little rain. We usually don't get this hot this long till July.

It's raining and cold here too. I want summer to begin for real already.

Same here. Today the wind is very strong blasting from the north.

Weather forecast says cold and rain for one more week.:sm (20):

We're full into summer in Florida. Been 90 degrees or hotter for a couple weeks, humidity makes it feel upper 90's or 100. Almost no wind, and very little rain. We usually don't get this hot this long till July.

Maybe you will have a very active hurricane season this year if it is so warm?

:sm (41):

Here it is now 57 degrees, some clouds but the sun is out

Love the fast food in Oklahoma City, but prefer the openness of Palm Springs where you can be as gay as you are and nobody gives a shit.. And its always sunny and palm trees are everywhere. I love it here!!!

Back