No snow here yet, but bloody freezing, rains all day and ice and slippy roads in the morning.

At least there might be some good car crashes, so must keep an eye open for that golden opertunity

Sunny

Sunny weather again but chilly in the mornings.

I went outside today in a tshirt pants and flip-flops - it is that warm during the day.

But at night temperatures drop below zero.

02_frost_pict8269-400x266.jpg

sunny here in FL.
some fresh weather, not cold..in fact very pleasant. Days too short though.

this is a pic form the front of my house taken today.

Higladius.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, beautiful pic. Everything is green....in Europe most trees have already shed their leaves.

Tonight we are having a western storm with gale force winds!!

Is it the one that flooded the UK? Sunny and warm here.

Yes, most of that rain has now made it's way to here and we are getting bombed by loads of rain and winds...

Winter is approaching in Western Europe.

In the ghetto, it is sunny and so warm people wear t-shirts and I went to the hill today, thinking about you.

aaawww...that is sweet of you :D

Well, better stay there, because the weather here is horrible!!

Staying in this shithole is killing me. I wanna be with you.

even with gale force winds and rain comming down like cats and dogs?

Well, you are welcome here

Maybe if will be best if I delay my visit until you get better.

I am sick yes, bt not disabled, bedridden or something else...

I am not an invalid...

None taken, but eventually I grow tired of all the I know well menat things, but they do tend to get on your nerves!! And make you generally irritant!!

You are irritable because of your condition and I understand that. Hope you have a good night's sleep and wake up feeling like new. :)

Amazing video, thanks for posting. Some of the dancers were hotties. And the weather looks indeed perfect. :sm (9):

Back