Good photography. Why not become a storm chaser? Could make you nice money as well get you some credit!!

How can you make money from storm chasing?

And in the US you can chase storms on a whole continent, while just a few miles away I am surrounded with borders - Greece, Macedonia, Serbia...Black Sea.

Watch the vid!

Eh....I think so meaty
btw I think I'm getting into lighting..
I wonder how it would feel....

I don't think you will have time to feel anything.

Its been raining here for 24 hours now, lightning storms day and night.

Rainy....!
=C

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I suppose it would for a second then feel like beautiful engery sparking and exploding all things in your body.

I hope lightning hits you and you croak.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I suppose it would for a second then feel like beautiful engery sparking and exploding all things in your body.

Actually, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!

It hurts like hell. and the you feel a terrible burning sensation for days. Your body feels numb and you have no control over any of your body parts. The most dangereous thing behing getting hit with lighting is it most commonly stops your heart. That's if your lucky and die.

It just started raining here...again. No thunder, just calm rain.

it was lovely today in the North West of England ...chilly to begin with but got quite warm in the afternoon .....pity i was at work........not seen much of a summer over here in the UK.............then again i think we had a week or 2 in June ....but again i worked through it all.........bahhhhhhhhh .....never mind soon be Christmas :lol:

it is in the 70's todayand partly cloudy.other than that it is nice out side.

The weather has changed drastically last couple of weeks.

From the 40 degree heat in August, now it drops to 5'C at night. Mornings are chilly and gets dark at seven.

Must be even worse further north.

The weather has changed drastically last couple of weeks.

From the 40 degree heat in August, now it drops to 5'C at night. Mornings are chilly and gets dark at seven.

Must be even worse further north.

No. It's very nice here in Paris, France. (56c)

I doubt it will be 56 degrees centigrade in France...

Back