The heart to me is just amazing. It's an incredible piece of living engineering that is quite literally the core, soul and very life of a creature. A bag of meat that moves tirelessly from the moment it's created in the womb to the day its owner dies.. naturally or forcefully. I have little interest in animals or women but the heart that beats in a male human chest. Maybe its being gay that unifies my sexual desire for men with the desire to pull out, destroy and eat their hearts as I force them to beat harder until i make it die.

Its the engine of a life, the battery even. Pulling out a human beings battery and ending that life as is sometimes my desperation. The more muscular the body, the lower the body fat percentage, the more I want his heart. I don't think I could ever bring myself to be with a man in reality because given the chance to get away with it... Im not 100% I could resist to pulling the heart from a Muscular Chav/street type lad or bodybuilder out of him or finding out what human meat tastes like for myself.

I've said it on here before: My hatred for muscle boys stems from my school bullies who were physically fit and musucular. It was with them (brothers) and their visible hearts panting from sports in PE with their tops off that gave me the first feeling of wanting that pump. seeing their ribcages expanding heavily in exhaustion, to see how his heartbeat jumped between the bones of his ribcage. That thought.. I wanted that. I wanted to take from him the very thing that made those lungs of his expand, the very thing that gave him the life i wanted to see end. Honestly it got to the point I wanted to fight him. I once had my hands around younger one's neck so tightly, the teacher got me off him but I felt that pulse. i felt the strength of his existence and i wanted nothing more than to feel it die. He roided himself up in late teens, he ugly as fuck now but still I would stop the first heart I ever wanted as a boy if I had that chance. Regardless of how many years its been. To have that heart which is no doubt struggling would complete me I think. I know for a fact it wont be as deliciously strong as it was when I felt it pumping. It might be so weak from the roids that putting it out of its misery would be doing it a favour

Last edited:
Back