headsman

Let me finish you off
THE HONOR STUDENT

MM Adaptation from alt.torture

Mr. Payne smiled. “OK, everybody, settle down and please take your seats. We’ll get started. I know that today’s biology lesson is one that all of you have been looking forward to. Today we’ll be taking a break from the Kreb’s Cycle to study the biology of oxygen using a human male. I’d like to thank Scott for volunteering to serve as the subject in today’s demonstration. Scott, you are flunking every class except PE, but the faculty all agreed that you will be on the honor roll for your efforts today.”

“Oh, I am totally glad to help you out, Mr. Payne!” the cute young blonde jock assured his teacher. “Ever since I saw my first western movie, I’ve had these totally INTENSE fantasies about being hanged. I think about it all the time. It’s so great that I finally get to do it for real in front of all of you!” he said, filled with wide-eyed raw lust.

“I’m delighted that you’re so excited to try the noose, Scott.” said Mr. P. “Now as you know, this is a demonstration of asphyxia, and even though you just turned 18, according to school policy I have to ask you: did you get your parents to sign the permission slip I gave you?”

He had lied to his parents and told them they were signing a permission form for a trip to Disneyland. If he had been able to read the form, he would have seen that it was authorization for educational euthanasia.

Years ago, the courts realized that public executions on campus were the only truly effective means of improving student and overall citizen performance. The worst students were publicly culled for the greater good. Scott’s parents were thrilled to get him out of the house.

“Right here, Mr. P!” Scott beamed, gladly handing over his death warrant.

“That’s excellent Scott. Please come to the front of the class and stand underneath the noose by my desk.” Scott jumped out of his chair and bounced to Mr. Payne’s desk.

“Now Scott, as you know, lack of oxygen causes characteristic changes of skin coloration. I feel that this demonstration will have highest value if you disrobe completely. You don’t mind removing all your clothing for us do you?” the teacher requested cautiously.

“No sir. Not at all, no problem, Mr. P! I do it all the time in the locker room,” he said with a gleeful grin. He peeled off his shirt and pants, revealing his smooth tight lean torso. His classmates got a good look at his flat, hard six-pack belly.

An appreciative murmur went through the room as the students admired his perfectly smooth ripped lean torso. They saw that Scott wore a small, discreet gold ring in his pierced navel. With a shy smile, he continued to disrobe; drawing his jock strap down to reveal his ample pink headed cock and smooth low hanging balls. Scott had an amazing body and cute smile. This perhaps explained why Scott’s gymnastics meets always drew such a large audience.

The murmurs of envy and appreciation grew louder as Scott casually touched his cock to fluff it a bit. It was well known on campus that Scott was in school just for the sex; he was reputed to have the tightest, most satisfying ass of any student at the school. He kept his thick golden pubic hair neatly trimmed down to emphasize his cock size; the neat triangle of blonde fur pointed towards his magnificent thick shaft and smooth low hanging balls. He felt the familiar warmth and tingling in his groins as blood began to fill his shaft.

He stood there, naked and calmly smiling as his manhood swelled to its full potential. The shaft was almost perfectly straight; save for a slight downwards arc. He was circumcised, and his exposed cock head had a healthy pink glow that contrasted with the thick blue veins coursing down the top and sides of the shaft.

Mr. P knew that he had chosen the perfect student for this demonstration. It would be an effective and thought-provoking lesson; Scott was clearly was an excellent example of the male body’s form and function, and he clearly could not imagine how far this would go.

All eyes of the young men in the class were on Scott: his smooth muscular torso and extremities, his belly ring, his hard cock. The students couldn’t believe their eyes: this gorgeous, popular athlete was frequently the subject of their masturbatory fantasies. Few of them had ever dreamed they would actually get to see him naked with a full erection—and not only that, they were about to watch him hang on a noose! Even the few varsity team members and ROTC guys who fucked him regularly between classes seemed enthusiastic.

“If you don’t mind, Scott, we need to lightly bind your wrists behind your back. Travis, can we do that?” Mr. Payne said.

“That’s cool,” Scott agreed. “That way I can’t wimp out halfway through the demonstration.”

He crossed his wrists behind his back, allowing Travis to encircle them with a zip tie. He did his best to bind the wrists together securely. Escape would not be an option.

“Pay close attention here, class,” Mr. Payne instructed. He didn’t have to ask them twice. “The noose goes over the head like this.”

Scott bowed his head cooperatively as He slipped the loop over his handsome head and down past his angelic shimmering blonde hair.

Scott stood tall as he reached up and cinched the rope tight with the knot behind his head.

Mr. P continued, “For a slow hanging, the knot goes at the back of the neck like this. He is ready to hang now. If we were using a gallows, we could drop Scott right now. A gallows drop can be a very dramatic way to execute a man, but there’s one big problem with it. Does anyone know what that is?”

“The knot goes under the chin. The victim’s chin snaps up violently at the end of the drop,” Scott offered respectfully. “The spine breaks and the spinal cord is crushed. That ends the ride before the fun’s really started.”

His classmates watched the spectacle in muted silence, amazed at Scott’s excitement and knowledge about hanging. His hard cock started to drip precum the moment the noose settled on his smooth skin. He was evenly tanned all over, except for a small pale white part around his middle where he wore his Speedo swimsuit.

“Quite right Scott,” the teacher agreed. “And that’s why we’re using a gentle lifting technique today. We definitely don’t want any broken bones on you, do we! Well, are you ready, Scott?”

“God yes! Am I ever!” Scott beamed.

The teacher smiled at Scott’s naïve enthusiasm. “OK, Scott, that’s fine. Ben and Josh, if two you would, please pull Scott gently onto his tiptoes.”

These two jocks were on the wrestling team; they had been chosen for this duty because of strength and stamina. Scott thanked both of the wrestlers sincerely for what they were about to do to him. Both of them were regular fuck buds of Scott. They each gave him a hug and a squeeze on his hard ass and smooth balls. They wished him a good time.

They now took Scott’s noose line in their hands and began to pull, gradually drawing the rope through its pulley suspended by a stout ceiling hook. Scott’s naked body squirmed as the rope gently tightened high up around his throat. Soon he was forced up onto the tips of his toes. His chest pushed up high and his smooth lean ripped abdominal muscles were stretched like tight cords.

“That’s good, guys. Hold him there. That looks good. Scott, how do you feel?” Mr. Payne asked gently as he took photos.

“Mr. P, I was born well hung and born to hang! I wanted r=this a lohm ime” he pushed up to the max on his toes to speak as the teacher guided the wrestlers to tighten the rope.

“The rope is digging in a little, like I always imagined it would. It feels real good though...so sexy. Use me guys!” Scott gasped. His cock was harder than ever and thick precum oozed steadily.

“Can you breathe OK?”

“Yesss, barely...so far.” He gasped.

“This is the first stage of autoasphyxiation,” the teacher explained. “The victim can still breathe. Although there is substantial pain involved during executions, these sensations are generally experienced in a pleasurable way when self inflicted. The subject carefully balances the rope tension to control the pain and pleasure.

“This stage is commonly used for torture, because it can be maintained almost indefinitely.” Mr. Payne picked up his laser pointer and began to indicate various spots on Scott’s naked body.

“Note how Scott’s muscles pump full of blood as he maintains his balance. The veins on his arms, legs and neck are fully distended, and his nipples are now quite erect. So is this!” he pointed out as he fondled the jock’s cock, then he twisted the hard cock cruelly. “No need to be embarrassed Scott. Your erection is involuntary. You will ejaculate before we finish. And if you all come close, I think you can see some natural lubricant, precum, here around the edges of his cock lips or the urethra as it is known in your textbooks. The class members gathered close to see this fine detail.

These are perfectly natural responses. Like Scott, most men find that being slowly hanged is a tremendously erotic experience. This activity has provided excellent entertainment for centuries! Spontaneous orgasm with little or no penile stimulation is typical.”

Scott tried to nod his head, but the rope locked any up, down motion. The best he could do was to smile a knowing smile at the jock boys holding the ropes. They were both obviously hard, perhaps envious of Scott’s position on the rope.

“All right, guys, he is close. You can go ahead and take him up into the air.”

Ben and Josh smiled at one another as they hauled Scott up off of his pretty feet. They were both leaking precum from watching Scott’s hard body.

Scott let out a little gasp and began to wave his toes gently as his handsome feet floated off the floor waving at the ground.

“Scott is now entering the second stage of asphyxia. If you watch his chest closely,” everyone was, “You’ll see that his breathing is becoming ever more labored and frequent. He can still breathe, a little breath each time, but each breath is intensely difficult now because his full body weight is on his neck. The tension on the tissues causes the air passages from his nose and mouth to close, and it’s only going to get worse, much worse.

Scott struggled to breath through his lean strangled neck. His ripped belly muscles and ribs stood out as small labored gasps escaped from his angelic lips. His face filled with blood trapped by the rope. Every muscle on his jock body grew hard and pumped full of blood. Yet he was wide eyed with a silly satisfied expression on his face. He knew he was at the mercy of the teacher and the class, but he loved being used. Most of all he enjoyed every moment as he felt his monster cum load rising up. He felt the eyes of his classmates watching him dangle, and all of them were sporting erections over his performance. He wished the wrestlers would fuck him right now in front of the whole class.

“The feelings he is experiencing are also quite common. Although Scott volunteered for this, he’s now experiencing the full sensation of being hanged for the first time. As the asphyxia grows worse, he may come to regret his decision, which is why we’ve bound his wrists.”

Scott smiled then, and everybody saw that there was nothing else that Scott would rather experience with his hot body.

Scott continued to kick and erotically squirm for about 7 minutes. “The duration of slow hangings varies widely,” the teacher explained. “It depends mainly on the stamina of the victim. As you all can clearly see, Scott is in young and in peak physical condition, so it’s not surprising that he’s lasted quite a while. But he can’t last indefinitely. Notice now how he gradually turns from pink to blue, especially round the lips and genitals. See how his pretty pink cock head is now fading to pale blue.”

As if on queue as he hanged, Scott’s cock head transformed from a pretty pink to deep dark red, then purple that soon faded into deadly blue. His smooth pale ball sack tightened around his massive balls; his hips rocked back and forth suggestively as he felt his cum boiling in his huge nuts.

“Note the sexual character of his movement,” the teacher said softly. “Second stage asphyxia produces reflex movements which have a rhythm very similar to sexual intercourse. It looks as if Scott is begging for sexual release. This is why rape is standard protocol during military hangings.

“Ben and Josh, show the class. Fuck him now. That’s an order!” The classmates smiled at one another as Josh grabbed Scott’s slender hips and slammed his cock into the pale white ass. All of them imagined the impossible tightness of Scott’s ass as he hanged. The expression on Josh’s face said it all. Scott’s ass was amazing! Josh filled Scott with his thick cum, and Ben quickly traded places in Scott’s perfect ass. Ben growled out loud as he used the suspended sex toy. Ben tried with all his might to hold his cum , but he had saved three weeks of spunk, which quickly flooded Scotts rectum. A blast of thick cum squirted out of Scotts ass when Ben pulled out.

Scott continued to dance on air for another ten minutes as the wrestlers fucked him a second time. Every now and then he pulled in another gasp of air. He seemed to be calling on vast, limitless reserves of energy as he strived to prolong the moment. After the wrestlers had each cum multiple times in Scott, at long last his efforts began to fade. His face had turned a sick pale bluish hue. Finally he stopped moving altogether. He now hung limp from his noose.

“Third stage,” the teacher noted. “This is perhaps the most beautiful stage, although unfortunately it doesn’t last long. The victim’s throat has now locked, making breathing impossible. The noose has dug in deep. He is utterly strangled, and death is imminent.

“It is at this moment, as their mortality looms before them, that most young men long desperately to live. However much he might have wanted to hang at the beginning, the victim of third stage asphyxia almost always changes his mind. A beautiful, popular young man like Scott is especially susceptible to second thoughts at this point. What do you say, Scott? Would you like us to let you down now? Have you had enough? Should we save you and do this again tomorrow?”

Through his haze of erotic sensation, Scott managed to give a thumbs up sign. Mr. Payne chuckled. “Scott is about to learn a very important lesson, class. Once the rope goes around your throat, it’s over. You can’t ever expect mercy from your hangman, and it would be wrong for me to show any here.

Class, his grades are a disgrace and his parents asked the school to execute him for your benefit. Hold him there, guys. Fuck him hard! He’s almost dead.” The teacher said with cold distain.

Josh groaned deeply as he shot his final wad into Scott. Scott’s eyes grew wide in horror as he realized that Mr. Payne was really about to let him die. His beautiful body began to convulse in ultimate pleasure as a classmate Jake swallowed his tingling shaft into his mouth. The boy sucking him masturbated openly as he prepared to receive a final dose of cum from his lover’s cock. Ben shoved his cock into Scott’s tight ass and fucked hard.

Soft, moist gagging sounds escaped from Scott’s throat. He started to move again, twitching his way towards into death. His mind exploded with bright lights as he released the orgasm that most people would never even imagine. “So good! So good!” he thought. Over and over his entire body jerked and jolted as the unseen mouth sucking him off was filled to overflowing. He knew without seeing that a hot senior jock named Jake was doing the honors for him. Jake had no gag reflex, and the feeling of his button nose grinding into Scott’s golden public hair was unmistakable.

“Final stage: terminal asphyxia. The completion of the death climax movement characteristic of the third stage now gives way to dramatic death throes. You should also expect the victim’s bladder to release at this point.” As if on cue, golden warm piss flowed past Scott’s muscular thighs onto Jake’s grateful face, splattering loudly on the cold, tile floor.

Scott’s body arched his back, thrusting his muscular chest high. One final, spectacular spasm wracked his from head to toe. Again he went limp, this time for good.

His dead, deep blue eyes stared blankly into space, slack jawed. His blue tongue suddenly protruded halfway out between his blue lips.

“Thank you, Ben, Jake and Josh, well done.” the teacher said. “Boys you can let him down when you’re done using him.

Boys! Look at your erections. You all may use him to relieve yourselves as long as you want and then help me get him to the cafeteria. I’d like to thank you all for your participation in today’s lesson. Class is dismissed.” he said as the wrestlers propped Scott over her desk. One of them took each end of Scott and fucked the dead gymnast wildly while the teacher stepped out into the hallway for a much needed cigarette…

Great story!

:stroke::load::load::load:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This story goes back to the old nooseletter but I get an erection every time I read it. Thank you for posting it here. Also, the pictures are an excellent contribution.

This story goes back to the old nooseletter but I get an erection every time I read it. Thank you for posting it here. Also, the pictures are an excellent contribution.
Thanks, djbear!

A really enjoyable erotic story and the pictures really enhance the experience. Thanks Ricardo for doing this. Hope you do the same to other stories previously posted on the site

Back