soful

Forum Regular
i've always wanted to be live roasted. i always saw my self been taken off the street and put in a cage and kept tied up and been fattened up while been made to submit by been used as a sex toy and then in within a few day been put on a water diet to clean me out with a couple of enemas inbetween to clean my intestines out then on the day been stuffed with sage onion stuffing and sew up my anal area after stuffing all my bottom. then been sewn up. stuffed down my mouth lots of vegetables for roasting. then tied with oven tiwine into the turkey position and then thrusting in the oven after been basted with a marinade then been cooked alive until roasted and then taken by the diner to the table and eaten all up.

Ah, you're making me hungry! :) Although I don't fantasize about being the meal, I do think the idea of roasting/basting/eating someone like a giant turkey is hot. Marinated in some beef stock and beer, stuffed w/ onions and red, yellow and/or orange bell peppers and sprinkled w/ sea salt and a bit of crushed pepper corns....Yum! ;)

it sound like a piece of meat to me ......... hmmmmmmmm yum yum

There is a movie that takes place in Africa. Three or four hunters are captured. One is tied up and thrown in a pit with Pythons . one is Tied up in the fetal position with a branch behind his knees. and is covered with a mud casing like he is a big ball of mud, Reeds are put in his nose so he can breath and he is roasted alive over a open fire. . The third is striped and set free. Then the hunters of the village give me a head start and then go after him. He escapes. I can not remember the name of the movie

JJ

I looked it up The name of the movie is NAKED PREY. I think you can get it from MOVIESUNLIMITED .COM

It stars Cornell Wild

JJ

I love the idea of being roasted alive too X3 though I'd prefer to have a large carrot stuffed in to keep the stuffing in as apposed to having my butt sown up ^^; that just sounds weird

I have heard that naked prey(1966) is inspired from a true story..

I believe you are right about being true - i think i still have that one around here somewhere. The guy is
encased in hardened mud to keep in the natural juices, and put to rotate over the fire alive, screaming as he
begins to cook. - gives me raging boner just thinking about it!!!!:hot:

Nice film, and I really like the idea to hunt a man, or to be hunted, HOT.

Back