Rand503

Forum Veteran
Okay, so we've all seen these videos, and some are better than others. There is a difference between a proper beheading and just sawing off a guy's head. I believe that if you follow some simple rules, you can have an excellent beheading that all will enjoy.

Rule No. 1. Carefully select the doomed guy.
It does without saying that the guy should be male, fairly young, and good looking. You want someone fit.

Rule No. 2. Tie him up properly.
Don't over do this -- just a simple twist tie to his hands behind his back is all that is needed. Feet don't have to be bound, and it's actually quite nice to see a bit of a struggle.

Rule No. 3. Have a sharp and long knife.
Should be obvious, but....

Rule No. 4. Know what you are doing.
Cut from the side of the neck first. If you then move to the throat, he will end more quickly than if you just continue cutting to the bone. It's hard to get through the bone, but afterwards, you are almost done. You will have to grab hold of his chin in a way that his is kissing the palm of your hand. The whole process should take less than 30 seconds. If you are inexperienced, go to the local model agency, select some young hot guy and practice on him. (You'll need to plan to dispose of the body). Remember: Practice makes perfect!

Rule No. 5. Get a competent person to video the process.
This is perhaps the most important rule. Without it, did the beheading really happen? You want to film the doomed guy from top to bottom so that we can see his body. Once the cutting starts, you absolutely need to a continuous shot. Remember, it's only about 30 seconds, so before you get in a position to film all of it without any edits. Keep it in focus!

Rule No. 6. Proudly display the trophy.
Once severed, you will want to hold the head up to the camera to show off your trophy. You may kiss it on the lips. It is traditional to place the head on the guys lower back, but it often will roll off since it's not stable there. Better to place the head between the legs so that his nose is right in his own ass. Scan the dead body once again.

Rule No. 7. The visuals are enough.
Do not yell Allah is great! or whatever else your crazy-ass religion demands. If you must, once or twice is plenty. Otherwise, just keep quiet. And when you are editing this video, I know that you love your insane ethnic music, but overlaying that crap on the video is Distracting! No one wants to hear your crappy religious music, so leave it out.

If you follow these simple rules, I guarantee the guys on CDG will love it and give it a thumbs up.

That's great Rand, now just post copies to all those chechens and jihadists and everybody else so they can smarten up their act instead of wasting our time with their present amateurish efforts, I mean, have they never watched a decent horror film and seen how it should be done, I don't know, the terrorists of today!

Good point to improve the quality of beheadings For a Highlander to do a proper one the victim (usually English) should be in breeches and an open sackcloth shirt , blindfolded after a last word and prayer, made the kneel hands bound behind the back The Scotsman, large muscular kilted raises a sharp broadsword high over the bare neck and brings it down swiftly. The Sassenach's head rolls off along the scaffold blood spurting from the severed neck as the head is held up.

What about fucking the head? If someone did that, I bet it would get a lot of hits on CDG.

Beheading should be finished in one hit by sword or ax. The head would drop down and roll away, and the headless body would spray blood. This scenes is full of artistry.

Great rules, Rand, but can these guys read? Maybe we should make a video, demonstrating high quality lighting and camerawork, and showing the do's and don'ts of beheading. It should be possible to find executioners and victims amongst us. I'd volunteer as victim for a 'how not to' section: older, not so fit man gets head sawn off slowly with a blunt breadknife. Anyone else interested? Sounds like KiltedSoldier would be happy to wield a broadsword if there's an Englishman wants a clean chop.

Kirkuk 2013 video is the most perfect example that I remember, which followed basically all those guidelines. Wasn't dissapointed, the silent backround and close-up camera focus on the victim had a brutal mental effect. Pure steaming blood, nothing more nothing less...

I would add one other: Strip the guy at least, make him shirtless. I hate the videos where shirt or T-shirt then block to proper execution...

I volunteer as a victim to be beheaded with a clean and clean ax stroke.
Naked, my hands tied behind my back, I kneel to the gallows, I support the neck on the stump. the hangman smacks a plug in my ass just filled with cum. a volunteer kneels in front of me and puts my cock in my mouth. I suck. It fills my mouth with hot cum and then takes my cock off. I'm ready. The executioner cuts my head, then raises the head that loses cum from the mouth.

Back