2020 Nagorno-Karabakh War

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is an ongoing armed conflict between the Azerbaijani and Armenian armed forces in Nagorno-Karabakh, the latest flareup in the unresolved Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.

At the heart of the conflict is a dispute over control of the mountainous region of Nagorno-Karabakh.
It is recognised as part of Azerbaijan, but has been controlled by ethnic Armenians since a war in the 1990s.
Tens of thousands of people died during the war and a million others were forced to leave their homes.

The 2020 clashes began in the morning of 27 September 2020 along the Nagorno-Karabakh line of contact. Both sides reported military and civilian casualties. In response to the clashes, Armenia and the self-proclaimed Republic of Artsakh introduced martial law and total mobilization, while Azerbaijan introduced martial law and a curfew, with Vilayet Eyvazov being the commandant.

On 28 September partial mobilization was declared in Azerbaijan.

As of September 28 Armenian authorities said 31 of their soldiers had now died, and some lost positions had been retaken.

Videos posted online shows corpses of young Azerbaijani soldiers.

More updates soon.

Military truck filled with corpses of dead young soldiers.

I was following this as well and I have to say, I'm excited at the prospect of dead young soldiers....Fresh meat and so hot and delicious too!
Many of them are in their prime age and I'm just getting hard watching the videos. Imagine the intense and manly smell going on!

Azeri and Armenian corpses for us to enjoy...though I'm a bit mad they are getting wasted...such meat needs to be enjoyed.

Sadly lots of them are censored :( I hate this, it get's increasingly common to censor everything...I wish there was more of their faces. I really envy the ones getting to smell and touch them. Now they just need a good fuck as well!

Dead Azerbaijani soldiers.

FIRST manly HANDSOME FINE soldier KILL with gaping open real bright WHITE TEETH and real OPEN EYES --- is just way too fuckin' KIA manly dead solidierROT to soon be so so so masculine KILLED hott !! :stroke: :stroke: :stroke:

So many lovely soldiers dying for nothing like trash...oh. Wish they could strip them all and pile them into a little hill with asses flashed to the spectators as a humiliation...That would be a glorious view to look at....

So many lovely soldiers dying for nothing like trash...oh. Wish they could strip them all and pile them into a little hill with asses flashed to the spectators as a humiliation...That would be a glorious view to look at....
....and to poke my nose and tongue into each and every butthole, savoring the stink and taste of dead soldiers. :yummy2:

Pretty soldiers. Dead. To kick and drag. To strip and fuck. Cock plunging deep in a dead ass, probing at his last meal.

Back