feetboy

Forum Resident
meat and i were talking about me touching up my grandads corpse which i did when i was 15.

anyway meat, they do have double deckers here. my b/f will hopefully tell my family not to burn me , he knows i hate it.

what if they don't listen to him and decided to save some money?

And turn your soles into charcoal.

That is unaccpetbale

thats what your mum and dad will do to yours. i can't cope with that thought. its terrible. your beautiful feet crumbling into ashes would be fucking awful

Yes, my dad said it was cheaper and he didn't have any money to spend on a dead body - those were his exact words.

fucking bastard. will you cremate your dad if he dies first?

meatpie, if you are cremated and I am cremated, then perhaps darkside will send my ashes to sofia, and they could be mixed in with yours

Sofia crematorium

DSC_1892_resize.JPG

From this site: http://www.sofiacrematorium.com

This is where they will burn my cock and feet

DSC_1882_resize.JPG

I will be grey ash.

On the site they say, "The body burns at 1000'C for 80 min!" Bones are then drinded to ash and you can bury your relative."

80 miniutes man!!!!!

And while you are dead your cells continue to grow and divide even after death

THIS IS JUST BARBARIC!!
PLEASE DON't LET THEM BURN ME!!!

OK that means I have to move to scotland!! there is no space for graves anymore, esp here in the capital where thousands croak each year

THEY ARE GONNA BURN ME 100%

HELP< I AM SCARED I will suffocate in that chamber

OK that means I have to move to scotland!! there is no space for graves anymore, esp here in the capital where thousands croak each year

THEY ARE GONNA BURN ME 100%

HELP< I AM SCARED I will suffocate in that chamber

This cannot be allowed to happen...:sm (38):

You could do a funeral insurance plan. So you can make your funeral something worth while!

You can make your wishes when you die and such.

I have one too!!

Attachments

• 1157723467511.jpg
    1157723467511.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,415
  • G-despair.jpg
    G-despair.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 835
  • G-shockedrealization.jpg
    G-shockedrealization.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,024
Not yet decided, but it might involve some members of CDG to be invited to my funeral...

Oh, my pleasure.

Pics and vids allowed, I suppose? Do we get to wash the corpse before the funeral like in the Muslim tradition?

In Islam, after the body is released from the morgue, men gather around the dead body undress the dude and bathe the body togerther. Then they put him in casket and carry it to the cemetry.

I know you are not Muslim, just an idea. I recently found out about this practice, after they killed a turk here.

Everything is allowed to do as you please. I might include it in my wishes!!

would you like us to embalm you? how will we dress your hot body? i know embalming isn't done in your neck of the woods but no one will know will they (i mean, necrophilia probably isn't exactly legal in the netherlands either!)

in my city, most people get cremated. HOWEVER THEY ARE MAKING SPACE FOR A NEW CEMETERY, so PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO BE BURNED LIKE SHIT!!!

Back