Have done it before, was able to get the tip in my mouth and blow in my own mouth, but never found the taste of my own cum very satisfying :/ Can still do it, but no longer blow in my mouth, just on my face and chest ;)

I almost broke my spine the last time I tried to lick the tip...
does practicing some yoga could help to suck your own dick?

I can and still do suck my own cock and drink my own jizz quite often,
I don't see why so many dudes have a problem continuing to be able
to do this as they get a little older, it never hurts my back when I do it............

I use to be able to do it. Takes practice and you have to be thin. Get your knee's behind your shoulders and you can pull yourself closer. I could get about half of it in. Pretty exciting really but be sure to limber yourself up first! i didn't one time and have back problems to this day. : ) Use to be able to fuck myself as well even though I am a top, but again, pretty exciting. Joys of youth I guess?

I agree with Stu. Suck my dick and drink my cum...or just shoot onto my face. Now, my favorite trick is to clamp my teeth onto the cock and bite hard, sometimes breaking the skin. Or scraping my dick to draw blood. Blood or cum, both taste great.

I remember i could do it when i was 14 ...it was so nice ....sigh i had to keep practicing so i could do it now too :(

When I was a teenager I used to be able to lick the head, would lie on my back and put my feet over my head. Unfortunately, I can no longer do that.

I learned to do it in high school. I was a swimmer, thin and very limber. I kept working on it and by the time I was 18, I could get the gland to my throat and get off by swallowing on it. Looking it up, I found that I was one in about 10,000 that could engulf the whole thing. Masters and Johnson sex studies covered it. It is called auto fellatio.

SWEET

54adc6be2b5c4.jpg

Back