always get off on the thought of removing a guys cock and balls against his will. Especially if he's young, hot, and has a big dick. The thought of someone doing the same to me sends me over the edge.

yes yes yes, like it

sometimes I would like to make a date with an unknown assailant. i tell them i will be at a certain spot at a certain time and date and anyone who wants to show up can do so and I can take my chances. the idea gets me hard.

I like the idea of going to a gloryhole and getting an unpleasant surprise, as the person on the other side slices off my big hard cock and balls. Or maybe I'm the one that goes to the gloryhole with a butcher knife....

Always want to do this. Go into a booth and insert two screws into the wall next to the glory hole. Then when someguy shoves his cock and balls through the opening, i tie a cord around the base of his manmeat and secure it by wrapping it around the two screws. No matter how hard he tries to pull back he can.'t.

Then I can take my time chewing and biting and eating his meat, maybe using a match to light him up. Insert needles into his shaft and through the meat of his balls....what fun

Hey Jack69 Baddeath here. would love to get the list of castration sites. Thanks

a lot of my stories end up with the guy having his nuts chopped/crushed off...check me out if yu have IM willscott236@yahoo we can talk

Looking for tops and bottoms who love the idea of removing a guys manmeat against his will. Let's compare notes. Am mostly bottom

Thought i was alone on this never would i ever do it but the thought of grabbing a guy balls while hes fucking someone and just takeing them has always kinda turnned me on .... Not sure why

G'day fellas I have read replies and watched castration videos. They have left me really horny I'm a very quiet guy with a very dark side that I seem to keep well in check. Its great to read and know that I'm not alone

I've thought about stuff like this for a long time, have a full hardon and someone slices it off.

Back